• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

somthing funny about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
ok close this thread if this has alredy been done, but while I was checking the web for anything new on kh2 I noticed something, Kingdom Hearts 2 is supposed to take place 1 year after chain of memories right. Well COM came out December 2004 and kingdom hearts 2 isnt supposed to come out till winter probobly in December. I think they posponed the date for a reason I think they did this as a kind of joke if you see what I mean Kingdom Hearts 2 takes one year after COM. they make it so kingdom hearts 2 comes out 1 year after COM I thougt this was kind of funny tell me what you think.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It said it takes place 1 year after the original KH, which means probably a couple months after COM, but we don't know how much time they actually spent in Castle Oblivion so... I dunno...

But I see where your going with this. It takes place about 1 year after COM in the KH universe, and in the real world. So it was a joke because it's coming out literally a year after COM...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well i guess it is kinda funny. ii just hope they arent postponing the game to make it seem like one year. if they did that i would be so pissed....LOL

KeybladeMaster1

keyblademaster42 said:
ok close this thread if this has alredy been done, but while I was checking the web for anything new on kh2 I noticed something, Kingdom Hearts 2 is supposed to take place 1 year after chain of memories right. Well COM came out December 2004 and kingdom hearts 2 isnt supposed to come out till winter probobly in December. I think they posponed the date for a reason I think they did this as a kind of joke if you see what I mean Kingdom Hearts 2 takes one year after COM. they make it so kingdom hearts 2 comes out 1 year after COM I thougt this was kind of funny tell me what you think.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is soooooooo funny....pfft.... not.

It was not ever postponed, the original trailer was just release too early and people speculated on the trailer being out meaning KH2 would be out soon, that's why it seems that it was postponed, but it really wasnt

and it's a year after the KH meaning the one year timeline includes CoM

J

juttybean

that better not b the reason its takin so long, tho it is funny

anyone but me

that is kind of funny.. i can picture square going out of their way to make the game realistic, lol.. sora is chilling out in his pod as we talk ^^, yea but, i think its pure coincidence, i do't think it was planned like that

Kairiissocute

that is pretty funny! i hope thats not the real reason . everybody wants kh2 out now . and DONT BE SURPRISED IF IT GETS POSTPONED AGAIN!!!! I DONT THINK THATS THE REASON

lokien

It was said that KH2 takes place one year after CoM I believe because he was in the pod for roughly a year.

Aiden

so mabey the game will come out december 7 like COM, yeah right and even so this post is dumb and not really funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back