• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somthing fishy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blu ninjaz

Ok so after hearing bout kh2 coming out in 06 i deacided to get a new game right so i heard musashi(or somthing) was like a not-as-good-version of kh so i picked it up right. Then (in the game) there was an order of like 5-7 people and then realized-WHOA like thats like kh2 all over. So is there a connection or just a coincidence? Please help answer fellow KH geeks!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Again coincidence. Its a totally different story!

Plus, stop comparing every game with KH2. KH2 is not like the god of games, accept that. Musashi came out before KH2, which would mean KH2 steals from Musashi right? No, because KH2 was longer in the making?
Well, both of them are wrong because they were in the making at the same time, and they are different games with different stories. That's it.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
It's just a coincidence because in kh:com they talk about trying to make sora their puppets and in adventchildren they said something about you're a puppet or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back