• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something Wrong?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Happens from time to time, im directing this at exp. I don't know about atk but Zack says sometimes you'll get stuck with 247.5 exp after every battle no matter who you fight. You have to whait it out.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Man its all random. Not to sound mean, but don't you see so many topics about the same thing? This topic is not needed at all, because damage has been stated to be random, and exp. I'm guessing is random as well.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
It's random within its limits. I swear you just want to be flamed don't you? You won't see a 100 strength person hit for 1000 damage, but you can see a 1000 stregnth person hit for 100 damage, or even 0 damage against a weak bot.. Its not like some weakling can take the strongest out, but its still random.

Decado

Website
www.infernotechnologies.net
there is a certain element of randomness in every fight to simulate a real battle scenario.

Obviously a well trained warrior will have a massive advantage over a back street fighter, but even so the basck street fighter could land a lucky punch.

Also in regards to EXP, you dont learn as much from every single fight, sometimes you'll learn more from one fight than from another.

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
*twitch*
I've answered this SO many times.
If I see it again, I'm giving the creator and anyone who posts in that thread an offical warning -
EXP is varied, depends on what level you are, what level the bot is, and how much damage you take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back