• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that i stumbled upon...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Ok, before i begin, If they're were any threads about this, then excuse this thread, although i didnt find any.

Ok...Cloud. Sephiroth.What pops into your head?? Ok no im not talking about the anti-gravity defying spikes, or Sephy's Long long hair; but rather that they are...one.Well in KH2 at least. Here is what i had stumbled upon, when looking up a KH2 character:

Sephiroth

A dangerous warrior, Sephiroth (セフィロス, Sefirosu) embodies the darkness in Cloud's heart. He wields a long katana that only he has the capability of using (which seems to be twice as long as its Final Fantasy VII counterpart). He has a single, black wing on his right shoulder in Kingdom Hearts, but sports three in Kingdom Hearts II. Sephiroth also has blue eyes as opposed to the green ones from Final Fantasy VII. He appears in the Olympus Coliseum as one of the toughest bosses in the game. He returns in Kingdom Hearts II seeking Cloud and Sora's Keyblade. However, his main purpose is to convince Cloud to give in to his darkness. Tifa comes to the confused Cloud in time to aid him. Their combined light is enough to overpower Sephiroth. At the end of the fight, a glowing Cloud jumps up to finish a floating Sephiroth. However, they disappear, leaving Tifa searching for Cloud again. It is possible that Sephiroth is Cloud's Nobody because Sephiroth says he is the darkness that consumes Cloud's heart and Goofy comments that the two look somewhat alike. Most telling is that Sephiroth remarks to Cloud "I am you".

I know it was obvious, but just wanted to point it out...
Comments? also...Dont flame? Please

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_in_the_Kingdom_Hearts_series

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't think they look similar enough. And it also seems nobody's have the same voices as their original selves. They re-dubbed Xehanort's parts by Billy Zane to Richard Epcar, same as Xemnas. Although... Sora and Roxas don't have the same voice... this is a bit wierd. Why would they give some of them the same voice but not others?

Anyway, nobody's also look similar to their somebody's. Cloud and Seph look nothing alike, and for Cloud to have a nobody, he must have been a heartless at some point.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
No, no i could've sworn that Reno stole it...Anyhoo~ Im not sure why they switched voices, it strikes me as odd there. I really didn't get it when i played the game, some had the original VA, and others like Ansem//Xehanort had the same VA.

But Goofy has stated in the game that they somehow look alike, whilst my reaction is [How the hell...] So how many times can we get confuffled??

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
No, no i could've sworn that Reno stole it...
Reno stole what?
But Goofy has stated in the game that they somehow look alike,
You mean Cloud and Seph? I don't remember that.

Anyway, if Speh was his nobody, then instead of referring to himself as Cloud's darkness, wouldn't he be his nothingness? If he was Cloud's darkness then Seph would be his heartless.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Reno stole Cloud's Heart...Anyhoo~~ *sidestepping*
Ok, could ya define your very last sentence, cause it just gets me confused there ITK.

Ok, my response, for trying to not get confuffled.

Sephiroth: I understand that you've been looking for me.
Cloud: Yeah. Once I defeat you, the darkness will go away.
Sephiroth: Can you do it? That darkness comes from your own dark memories. Do you think you erase your own past?
Cloud: Shut up!
Sephiroth: Face it—you turn your back on the present and live in the past. Because the light of the present is too much.
Cloud: You don't know me!
Tifa: (from a distance) Cloud!
Sephiroth: I know... because I am you.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If Sephiroth were Cloud's nobody, then Cloud must have become a heartless at some point, because a nobody is created when a person with a strong heart becomes a heartless.
Therefore, Seph could not possibly be Cloud's nobody as long as Cloud has not lost his heart to darkness, and thus no nobody has been created.
Like the nobody Roxas was only created when Sora unlocked (lost) his own heart, if Speh was a nodoby, Cloud must have lost his heart.
If this were true, it would mean that Cloud's heart is on a parallel level with Sora's in terms of strength, and I think in the KH universe the only heart that could ever rival Sora's is Riku's.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
If this were true, it would mean that Cloud's heart is on a parallel level with Sora's in terms of strength, and I think in the KH universe the only heart that could ever rival Sora's is Riku's.

That's a load of bull, several hearts rival Sora's heart, Xehanort's Heart (He was a human Heartless like Sora) and the other 11(Excluding Xemnas and Roxas) org members(Strong heart = A Human Nobody). I don't believe Sora's heart is the strongest heart of all, I actually think Sora's heart is rather weak compared to Xehanort and Riku at least.

As for this whole Cloud Sephy theory. FF wise, No, but KH wise, maybe but unlikely. I remember something like Sephy is Cloud's Darkness and Tifa was Cloud's Light. So unless Tifa is Cloud's... other part? Then this doesn't make sense at all. Cloud = Heartless, Sephy = Nobody, Then what does that make Tifa?

Speaking of Tifa, there's an event where she talked to Cloud after beating Sephiroth.
In Nojima-san's scenario, it explained Cloud and Tifa's connection more in-depth but I deleted it away. I thought it would be more interesting to let the gamers think about it. For example, "If Cloud's darkness is Sephiroth, then Tifa is light"; in that sense you can take it that Tifa isn't really human. The reason Tifa doesn't talk to anyone else besides Sora and co. may be because she doesn't exist as a human. Of course, I also presented her in a way that she could also be a resident of Hollow Bastion, so I think you can feely think for yourself about her.

Last edited:

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That's a load of bull, several hearts rival Sora's heart, Xehanort's Heart (He was a human Heartless like Sora) and the other 11(Excluding Xemnas and Roxas) org members(Strong heart = A Human Nobody). I don't believe Sora's heart is the strongest heart of all, I actually think Sora's heart is rather weak compared to Xehanort and Riku at least.
^No, That's a load of bull.
Simple question, why do none of them have the keyblade? If other have a stronger heart then they would have the keyblade.
Remeber when Riku's overtook Sora's in strength in KH1 and it switched masters? Then switched back again later when Sora had the stronger heart again.
As for the nobodies, unless their sombody's lost their hearts in a manner similar to how Sora did (which is incredibly unlikely) then their heart wasn't as strong either, or they wouldn't have become a heartless.

Zero Sora

Awards
As it's been stated before. "When a person with a STRONG heart turns into a Heartless, a Nobody is created." So then, those human shaped Nobodies. They must have really strong hearts in order to keep their human shape as Nobodies, right? Right. And the just because the Keyblade didn't choose them doesn't mean they didn't have a strong heart.

Yeah I remember when Sora's heart over took Riku's, so what? Sora had a stronger heart for that instant. That doesn't mean his heart is the strongest of all in KH.

As for the rest of the stuff you said... I can't really understand what you're saying.
It seems like your saying that they have to lose their heart the same way Sora did in order to be considered strong. Which sounds like crap.

Last edited:

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And the just because the Keyblade didn't choose them doesn't mean they didn't have a strong heart.
The keyblade chooses the strongest heart. I cannot seem to stress this enough.
Yeah I remember when Sora's heart over took Riku's, so what? Sora had a stronger heart for that instant. That doesn't mean his heart is the strongest of all in KH.
Their hearts were bordering on exactly equal.
It seems like your saying that they have to lose their heart the same way Sora did in order to be considered strong.
I'm saying that the only reason he lost his heart to darkness through self-sacrafice for another. Org. 13 probably all (except Roxas, of course) lost it through greed for power and welcoming darkness.

Zero Sora

Awards
The keyblade chooses the strongest heart. I cannot seem to stress this enough

Then that means all the Keyblades would go to Sora and no one else. And I remember hearing that the Keyblade chooses someone with a strong heart, they never said the strongest heart.

I'm saying that the only reason he lost his heart to darkness through self-sacrafice for another. Org. 13 probably all (except Roxas, of course) lost it through greed for power and welcoming darkness.

So what? Darkness sleeps within every heart, the point is Sora still became a Heartless.

I fail to see how all of this makes Sora's heart the strongest. Sora's heart is strong, but right now I doubt it's the strongest. This doesn't mean that it could eventually become the strongest. I'm just saying that right now there is no real proof that he has the strongest heart in all of KH.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

Isn't it in FFVII if I remember correct Cloud was like a Sephiroth clone or something?

Playcell

because you lost the argument, i suppose?

Zero Sora is right, you know. And do you think Sora has a stronger heart then King Mickey? Or do you think he has a stronger heart than Riku who..well...do you even remember what he did through COM and KH2. i don't think Sora can survive something like that. He depends on luck most of the time..

Zero Sora

Awards
Playcell it's stuff like that, that will start an arguement. Me an Ichi were merely stating our beliefs about Sora's heart, either one of us could be right. I think Sora's heart is strong but not the strongest, while Ichi believe Sora's heart is the strongest.

But back to being on topic. I don't believe Sephy is Cloud's Nobody purely because it clashes with the FF7 story, though I could be completely wrong, after all YuRiPa do appear as fairies in KH2, which I'm sure clashes with FF10-2's story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back