• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something tells me Sora isn't going to survive 3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing

with his mind in tact.

YMX's questioning Sora's existence with things like:

"Can you even call yourself the original?"

Sora being unconscious on one of the throne chairs in the Org. XIII chamber room even solidifies this idea for me.

Makes me think we'll go through another prologue in KHIII where you have to go through some type of trials before you can access his character.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Xemnas: I see... The memories you've known and emotions you've felt, how can you be certain they originally came from you?

Just for clarification.

SilenceTheTardis

I'm getting the same feeling.. One of the taglines for the game was "Light falls into Darkness" or something similar, so it wouldn't surprise me if Sora succeeds in rescuing the tormented ones but sacrifices himself in a way to do it.

Absolute

I feel its going to be a 'villain wins' ending for 3D. A cliffhanger ending for KHIII where Xehanort A, B, C, D, E, R, W or Y get what they want.

I think Sora is going to try and release Ven's heart from inside himself and that will cause something very bad to happen to him or Ven.

As for the next game, i was guessing that we would have another Roxas Prologue, like maybe using Kairi or Riku before we save Sora.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm getting the same feeling.. One of the taglines for the game was "Light falls into Darkness" or something similar, so it wouldn't surprise me if Sora succeeds in rescuing the tormented ones but sacrifices himself in a way to do it.

Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The quote Sign posted makes more sense. The first translation in the OP was pretty vague though. It's interesting to think though that Sora was somehow becoming less of him self though because of the memories inside him.

I think DDD will end on a mostly sour note for Sora though. The painful memories in Sora's heart threaten to shatter his heart and it looks like it's going to be strained as DDD progresses. Perhaps by the end it begins to crack causing problems for him.

Absolute

Perhaps the final boss isn't MF, at least for Sora. Maybe both Sora and Riku have different bosses (maybe MF for Riku) and Sora's final boss is actually a gauntlet fight where he gets sucked into his Dive and fights Ven/Roxas/Xion/whoever else he's got in there as they try to free themselves from him.

venomblade

You know what I want to know, I'd like to know what the first ending they went with would've been. Can't remember where I read this, but iirc Nomura was saying how they had to change the ending and I can't remember why...it makes me think the true ending was too "dark" and now we're stuck with something more.."nintendo friendly".

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Perhaps the final boss isn't MF, at least for Sora. Maybe both Sora and Riku have different bosses (maybe MF for Riku) and Sora's final boss is actually a gauntlet fight where he gets sucked into his Dive and fights Ven/Roxas/Xion/whoever else he's got in there as they try to free themselves from him.
That's a cool thought but I doubt that it would be any of those 3, more like a Vanitas/Sora showdown. Who knows, I bet the final boss is Ursala, puttin some munny on that broad.

Ruran

Awards

Ven/Roxas/Xion are all in Sora willingly though. It's not Roxas and Xion's preferred situation but don't think they'll try to kick Sora's ass to get out. With MX, YMX, XH, and Xemnas there it'd be a surprise if it weren't one of them of their followers as the final bosses though.

Absolute

Ven/Roxas/Xion are all in Sora willingly though. It's not Roxas and Xion's preferred situation but don't think they'll try to kick Sora's ass to get out. With MX, YMX, XH, and Xemnas there it'd be a surprise if it weren't one of them of their followers as the final bosses though.

True. maybe they get corrupted. Or the data does something.

If the FM bonus boss tradition holds true, then MF is most likely the penultimate boss for someone in 3D and then there's a final final boss.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
He's not unconscious, he's depressed. He always dips his head when he's upset.....

Take a look at how he's sitting... how can he be sitting like that, and be unconscious? If he was unconscious he would be sitting more loosely, and not rigid.

He wouldn't be sitting on the edge of the throne if he was unconscious, they would of had to place him against the back rest of the throne to keep him upright, no one can stay in a seated position while unconscious, unless supported by something...

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
He's not unconscious, he's depressed. He always dips his head when he's upset.....

Take a look at how he's sitting... how can he be sitting like that, and be unconscious? If he was unconscious he would be sitting more loosely, and not rigid.

He wouldn't be sitting on the edge of the throne if he was unconscious, they would of had to place him against the back rest of the throne to keep him upright, no one can stay in a seated position while unconscious, unless supported by something...
VEN, he's sitting just like VEN. and they are both slumped over. It could be the pain,torment,sadness, etc. yes but everything else is kinda speculation mode: max

Ruran

Awards

Well that's some deep as Hell funk because he's letting his friends get PWND while he sulks. Not to mention he's pretty calm considering he's surrounded by his worst enemies. I think he may just be unconscious the way he's "supposed" to be while in the RoS since he (and Riku) keep falling to sleep while they're there. When they fall to sleep they lean back and start floating. As far as being asleep in the RoS goes, logic be damned.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I said it in another thread, but I don't think he's completely unconscious either.
If you look at Ven:

Ven_cow_possible.png

He's slumped back, his hands in his lap, generally relaxed.

To me, it looks more like Sora is purposely sitting up.
tumblr_lzeqg9swX71qaqdx1o1_500.png

I can't find a picture now, but it reminds me more of when when Kairi was on the pirate ship in KH1 and Sora was trying to talk to her through the wall. Which leads me to believe he's not exactly unconscious, but he's not conscious either. Stuck between being asleep and awake?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well Kairi lost her heart, that's why. Since she is a PoL, her body can't leave the RoL. So yeah she's in a comatose status like Ven, who's heart is not with him either. Both are just empty bodies with no hearts, but both are special so they can't turn into nobodies. You could say something like that they are in a status of half asleep/ half awake, true but the reason for this is because they had+have no heart within their body.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, Ven is more in a true state of sleep. Kairi it seemed, was just generally blank, though of course they are actually in the same state. *no heart within the body*

Maybe I should describe it more like a .... Roxas like state, there, but not there? In terms of consciousness. His post makes me think he's able to move and his eyes might even be open, but he can't move on his own, or might not even be able to think clearly. Literally half asleep almost. *terrible at explaining her thoughts*

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Maybe I should describe it more like a .... Roxas like state, there, but not there? In terms of consciousness.
Well Roxas can do things physically, Ven can't do ish. I'm not so much disagree, but there is a difference.

In terms of their consciousness, Roxas clearly was conscious and could function and operate as we all know. Ven, on the other hand, lacks his consciousness.(at least for+with his own body) If Ven is conscious at all, it is probably thru Sora, where as Roxas was his own, and is was with him literally. Or someone could argue that Roxas had Ven's consciousness for the time of his existence, so I suppose yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back