• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something seems... a little weird....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
^ yeah, the facial features really help define their ages.
But still...for all we know, Ven could be drinking a bunch of age-defying potions, making him appear to be 16 when he's really forty somethin'! XD
Nevermind, that was stupid.
Anyways...yeah...I didn't think Terra was quite that much taller. Ven is only about half a head shorter than Aqua, and Aqua is about a full head shorter than Terra. So really, as I was saying, I don't think those heights were really correct.

V

V.A.T.13

It might be, but Aqua just seems a bit older to me. Sicne she looks like Kairi, if she was Kairi's age, she'd look almost exactly like her, but that lady has got a few extra years on her. The highest I'll go is 22.

PianoxLullaby: Watch the SE on youtube. Ven is up to Aqua's boobs.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think they may have made Terra younger, becuase look in FM+ video he's like..old and in the screen shots he's like not old.So..compare the differences.

Hanzo

Yea well some people are small some are tall. Also you have to take off the armor smart ones. People in bagging clothes could be fat buff or skinny. You cant tell cause it's not tight on. Also that pic of the armors is on different ratios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back