• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I've Been Thinking About

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Recently, i've been noticing that some people think it's possible that Xemnas was actually talking about Ven when he said that "He looks a lot like you." Now personally, i'm pretty sure it's Sora he was talking about. Because the "I've been to see him" would refer to the Enigmatic Man fight in Kh:Final Mix. However, when I started thinking about all the facts, him talking about Ven isn't AS far-fetched as I originally thought. Here's what i'm thinking.

The common belief is that VAT did not defeat MX, as we have all seen how powerful he is and how fast he took out all three of them. Lets assume for a moment that this is true. He defeated VAT, but how exactly did they get to these "Rooms" that Xemnas found/is trying to find. Xemnas found the room of sleep and it contained Aqua's armor. And the discussion between Xigbar and Zexion in one of the new FM+ cutscenes reveals that Xemnas is also trying to find the Room of Sleep in Castle Oblivion. Because thats where the other "friend" is.

Now. Some people say that when Xemnas called Aqua's armor "Old Friend", he could have been being sarcastic. Which he very well could have been. But then, why would Ven (i'm assuming this is the other "friend") be referred to as friend as well. I don't expect he's being sarcastic in advance. But this is just a side note.

As we know, none of the three (VAT) were "killed'. Ven was frozen solid while Terra and Aqua were just badly injured. Terra looked as if he was about to do something that would signify an attack or utilizing some kind of power what with his eye color change. Now i'm gonna skip the next part, as i'm not sure how it would happen, so perhaps some of you could help fill this part in.

I'll skip ahead to why I think that Xemnas could be referring to Ven when talking to Roxas. For all we know, Xemnas could have found the Room of Awakening, and found Ven. Or rather, maybe he found Ven's frozen body. And yes, Ven would have "defrosted" after ten years, but who knows what these rooms can do, especially if Castle Oblivion was created by Master Xehanort, as some people think. If this is true, perhaps after the battle with VAT (here's the hole in my theory. I'm sure you'll catch it) MX either took Ven and stored him in Castle Oblivion's special "Room of Awakening", and then of course, Ven's heard could have escaped his body in search of a new vessel, as Kairi's did. If he is a "Prince of Heart" or if his heart is special in some way, then maybe his heart would of course work the same as Kairi's.

Now. As for Aqua's armor, i'm thinking that Xemnas had to have put it there. Why? Because the room had nobody symbols all over it, and the passwords to open the door to the room were the real names of the six original apprentices. Obviously I don't know for sure, but it makes the most sense as there are six passwords, each with the corresponding amount of letters in the real names. Even, Ienzo, etc.

Well how would Xemnas have Aqua's armor, you might ask? This could be even further proof that some form of Aqua, be it nobody, her real self, or something else is the XIV'th member. Xemnas could have found this out, (that she was Aqua or whatever) and didn't want her snooping around as she was one of the ones who opposed him as MX. Perhaps Xemnas remembers more about his time as a human than Xehanort or Xehanort's heartless does. Because as we all know, a nobody remembers their time as a human usually, save for Roxas' case, as his time as heartless was so short. Now look right there. Sora's time as a heartless was quite short yes? Well Xehanort's time as a heartless was way way longer. Maybe, the longer you spend as a heartless, the more memories you retain as a nobody. And if Xehanort's Heartless was just that for so long, then perhaps Xemnas (being somebody or some combination of people from BBS) remembered more, hence why he was looking for the Room of Awakening in the first place, and why he would remember where it was.

Thus, if Ven's heart was somehow needed to complete MX's Kingdom Hearts as some think, and if Roxas holds Ven's heart, maybe Xemnas was intrigued by Roxas, simply because he looked like Ven, and needed his heart. He would remember this from his time as MX. Obviously he wanted Roxas because he could wield the keyblade as well, but this is just an idea.

And there we have it. Thats why I think it's "possible" for Xemnas to have been talking about Ven. I still lean more towards Sora, but this is possible too. ^.^; What do you guys think? If you don't agree, lack of flaming will be much appreciated.

And PS: The hole in my theory (for anybody who didn't notice), was what and who created the Xehanort we know, and how MX had time to move Ven, and Why Aqua left him in the first place. Perhaps you guys could help fill that part in? ^.^;

XIIIStarr

No. It was Sora he was talking about. That "He looks like you" mystery was a Kingdom Hearts 1 mystery and has long been solved.

TheLastSovereign

No. It was Sora he was talking about. That "He looks like you" mystery was a Kingdom Hearts 1 mystery and has long been solved.

Really? I haven't heard anything about it being solved.

Anyways great theory. But man that was some heavy reading... Was this inspired by the thread i posted earlier? LOL you pretty much said what i was trying to say but you took it way further than what i would have. I've never thought about it that much; i just figured why couldn't xemnas be talking about ven instead of sora, just because they look so much alike. But man that was complicated. Actually, a little too deep for a disney/kid game. No Offense. Perhaps we're all overanalyzing it a little to much.

Plus what you said about the other room would make sense too, about ven being in it. I remember in the Sunset Horizon secret ending one of the messages to appear on the screen was "The Lost Two". Perhaps Ven and Aqua were the lost two. Terra wasn't lost, obviously, because you fight him in FM.

Overall there were some iffy parts i didn't quite understand but that's probably cuz i'm sleepy. LOL. but anyway nice theory.

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
The common belief is that VAT did not defeat MX, as we have all seen how powerful he is and how fast he took out all three of them. Lets assume for a moment that this is true. He defeated VAT, but how exactly did they get to these "Rooms" that Xemnas found/is trying to find. Xemnas found the room of sleep and it contained Aqua's armor
Well, Mickey was there he could have done something.

And the discussion between Xigbar and Zexion in one of the new FM+ cutscenes reveals that Xemnas is also trying to find the Room of Sleep in Castle Oblivion. Because thats where the other "friend" is.
Er, it's not the Room of Sleep.It could be the Room of Awakening.

Now. Some people say that when Xemnas called Aqua's armor "Old Friend", he could have been being sarcastic. Which he very well could have been. But then, why would Ven (i'm assuming this is the other "friend") be referred to as friend as well. I don't expect he's being sarcastic in advance. But this is just a side note.
Xemnas is always Sarcastic.
How he treats Sora is a example.

As we know, none of the three (VAT) were "killed'. Ven was frozen solid while Terra and Aqua were just badly injured. Terra looked as if he was about to do something that would signify an attack or utilizing some kind of power what with his eye color change. Now i'm gonna skip the next part, as i'm not sure how it would happen, so perhaps some of you could help fill this part in.
Well, the power of darkness could be the one to fill it.
Riku used this power to defeat Roxas, Sora's Nobody(Sora is uber-strong, really).
Why can't Terra, Who is connected to Riku in some way, have this power?

I'll skip ahead to why I think that Xemnas could be referring to Ven when talking to Roxas. For all we know, Xemnas could have found the Room of Awakening, and found Ven. Or rather, maybe he found Ven's frozen body. And yes, Ven would have "defrosted" after ten years, but who knows what these rooms can do, especially if Castle Oblivion was created by Master Xehanort, as some people think. If this is true, perhaps after the battle with VAT (here's the hole in my theory. I'm sure you'll catch it) MX either took Ven and stored him in Castle Oblivion's special "Room of Awakening", and then of course, Ven's heard could have escaped his body in search of a new vessel, as Kairi's did. If he is a "Prince of Heart" or if his heart is special in some way, then maybe his heart would of course work the same as Kairi's.
Why would Zexion and Xigbar talk about if Xemnas was looking for the "other friend" if he found it?

If this is true, perhaps after the battle with VAT (here's the hole in my theory. I'm sure you'll catch it) MX either took Ven and stored him in Castle Oblivion's special "Room of Awakening", and then of course, Ven's heard could have escaped his body in search of a new vessel, as Kairi's did. If he is a "Prince of Heart" or if his heart is special in some way, then maybe his heart would of course work the same as Kairi's
MX wouldn't even try to do that.If MX is part of Xehanort, MX would just leave Ven behind.
Why?Cause he's useless at that time.Just like how Xemnas abandoned Roxas.
Er, Kairi was connected to Sora.Kairi's heart went to Sora when DI was about to be destroyed.
Also, how would Ven let his heart escape?

Now. As for Aqua's armor, i'm thinking that Xemnas had to have put it there. Why? Because the room had nobody symbols all over it, and the passwords to open the door to the room were the real names of the six original apprentices. Obviously I don't know for sure, but it makes the most sense as there are six passwords, each with the corresponding amount of letters in the real names. Even, Ienzo, etc.
You're right about this one.
Or, those symbols are not created by Xemnas.
Maybe MX did(look at castle oblivion).

Well how would Xemnas have Aqua's armor, you might ask? This could be even further proof that some form of Aqua, be it nobody, her real self, or something else is the XIV'th member. Xemnas could have found this out, (that she was Aqua or whatever) and didn't want her snooping around as she was one of the ones who opposed him as MX. Perhaps Xemnas remembers more about his time as a human than Xehanort or Xehanort's heartless does. Because as we all know, a nobody remembers their time as a human usually, save for Roxas' case, as his time as heartless was so short. Now look right there. Sora's time as a heartless was quite short yes? Well Xehanort's time as a heartless was way way longer. Maybe, the longer you spend as a heartless, the more memories you retain as a nobody. And if Xehanort's Heartless was just that for so long, then perhaps Xemnas (being somebody or some combination of people from BBS) remembered more, hence why he was looking for the Room of Awakening in the first place, and why he would remember where it was.
Er, Xehanort was only a human for a short time.We don't know the time span yet but, Xehanort being a heartless could be around BBS time.
And No, were not really sure if Xemnas was looking for the Room of Awakening.

Thus, if Ven's heart was somehow needed to complete MX's Kingdom Hearts as some think, and if Roxas holds Ven's heart, maybe Xemnas was intrigued by Roxas, simply because he looked like Ven, and needed his heart. He would remember this from his time as MX. Obviously he wanted Roxas because he could wield the keyblade as well, but this is just an idea.
Right.

That's it.

XIII Nobodies

Er, Xehanort was only a human for a short time.We don't know the time span yet but, Xehanort being a heartless could be around BBS time.

Actually, if you remember the scene where Ansem tells Xehanort that he forbid certain research, Xehanort sounded like maybe he had been in his twenties. BBS is suppposed to take place 10 years before KH1. Ansem found Xehanort as a young boy (probably right after the events in BBS). If, let's say eight years had passed, then that would be so.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Ansem the wise called Xehanort a "youth", not a young boy. And as old as Ansem is, a youth could be 20 yrs old for all we know.

I like the way you think OP....

[√]Genuflect
Actually, if you remember the scene where Ansem tells Xehanort that he forbid certain research, Xehanort sounded like maybe he had been in his twenties. BBS is suppposed to take place 10 years before KH1. Ansem found Xehanort as a young boy (probably right after the events in BBS). If, let's say eight years had passed, then that would be so.
That can't be true because Malificient took over Radiant Garden 9 years before KH1.

KershaFangs

Frankly I believe that BBS is farther off from the timeline then even Nomura had realized. It says 10 years, for that would be one year before Ansem ('heartless', even though he is a heart...) sent Kairi to Destiny Islands. However if you read one of the Secret Ansem Reports in KH2, it states in the text that Ansem had known Xehanort for years before his betrayl. I put emphasize on the s of years. So not one year, I'm thinking a longer time. So that'll thrown the 10 years before KH a bit off. I personally believe it's more like 12 or 13 years than just 10.

And if anyone goes, 'Nomura already said 10 years, so you phail', note that my belief is backed up by the game, while Nomura's little additions to the game sometimes contradict what had already been established.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, Mickey was there he could have done something.

Hm. Thats a good point. Very possible.

Er, it's not the Room of Sleep.It could be the Room of Awakening.

Made a mistake. I tried to make sure I fixed all those.

Xemnas is always Sarcastic. How he treats Sora is a example.

This is true. But remember the Xigbar Zeixon thing. Which I will explain down there.

Well, the power of darkness could be the one to fill it.
Riku used this power to defeat Roxas, Sora's Nobody(Sora is uber-strong, really).
Why can't Terra, Who is connected to Riku in some way, have this power?

He very well could. I am a supporter of that very thought.

Why would Zexion and Xigbar talk about if Xemnas was looking for the "other friend" if he found it?

That scene took place far before Kh2's story. Xemnas could have found it any time between then and Kh2. At the time, he was looking for it.

MX wouldn't even try to do that.If MX is part of Xehanort, MX would just leave Ven behind.
Why?Cause he's useless at that time.Just like how Xemnas abandoned Roxas.
Er, Kairi was connected to Sora.Kairi's heart went to Sora when DI was about to be destroyed.
Also, how would Ven let his heart escape?

Not if his heart was important he wouldn't. And maybe MX got his heart when he was holding him. I've seen people that think that first thing he did before he froze him could have been some darkness attack of some kind. And if not that, i'm not entirely sure how Ven's heart would escape. But if they (MX and DS) got it somehow, or if it was taken from him somehow, then it could easily search for another vessel, as Kairis did.

You're right about this one.
Or, those symbols are not created by Xemnas.
Maybe MX did(look at castle oblivion).

I thought about that too. But remember. Castle Oblivion had no nobody symbols. It was just white. It had those whit artifcat looking things and all, but no nobody symbols. I too thought about MX creating the symbol. But he couldn't have. He could have made Castle Oblivion though. Because there are no nobody symbols there.

No it couldn't. The Xehanort from Kh1 didn't even have a heartless until a while after AtW found him. Xehanort and the other 5 apprentices betrayed Ansem and opened their hearts to darkness. Xehanort was the only one whose heartless retained human form (as far as we know). And Xehanort was human for a good year at least. Because didn't AtW find Xehanort 1 year before Maleficent attacked? Which is when Xehanort betrayed him.

Frankly I believe that BBS is farther off from the timeline then even Nomura had realized. It says 10 years, for that would be one year before Ansem ('heartless', even though he is a heart...) sent Kairi to Destiny Islands. However if you read one of the Secret Ansem Reports in KH2, it states in the text that Ansem had known Xehanort for years before his betrayl. I put emphasize on the s of years. So not one year, I'm thinking a longer time. So that'll thrown the 10 years before KH a bit off. I personally believe it's more like 12 or 13 years than just 10.

And if anyone goes, 'Nomura already said 10 years, so you phail', note that my belief is backed up by the game, while Nomura's little additions to the game sometimes contradict what had already been established.

Good point. I was just reading those yesterday, and noticed the same thing. Its part of what inspired me to post this in the first place. ^.^

I really wish more people would look at this. <.<;

Last edited:

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Same. It's a nice theory. Though, everything I would have said to it has already been said.

It IS a kid's game ( to whoever said this ), but take into consideration that it's also balanced by Square Enix. Something as bizarre and thought out as this could be revealed in the next game. If you had a theory that pretty much placed every event in KH2 in exact order, down to the T, ( that was said before the release ) you'd be saying the same thing then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back