• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I would like to Understand.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
This is probably a dumb question, but why didn't they release the game KH2FM in North America? They have the whole thing in english! So why are they holding back? Does anybody have an explanation as to why this is so? I want every type of person to answer this.......

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They have the whole thing in english!

False. Only the voices are in english, the new scenes only have japanese subtitles and VA. And Re:CoM is fully in japanese.

So why are they holding back? Does anybody have an explanation as to why this is so? I want every type of person to answer this.......

Simple: they wouldn't have made money, most likely. Japan and the US are two very different markets.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Indeed, but now that you have said that... You have most probably jinxed it haha.

I hope not, >.<. I cringe every time I see one of those threads.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Just do what any normal person would do (I do), imagine a pink elephant sitting on the TC.

=D I'll definitely do that. Thanks for the suggestion...I'm gonna PM TMM to close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back