• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I realized from KHCoM(normal GBA one)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm sorry if this was said before but here goes, when you now start reverse rebirth the first 2-3 floors reveal some very intriguing things. I can't quote it but I'll give you essentially what it said:
Zexion senses two presences in the basement(lowest one)and recognizes Maleficent's fake scent and then makes the other scent out to be the Superior(Xemnas). He then later says that he realized why he mistook Riku's scent as the Superior's own by saying that Riku is linked to a keyblade and has shouldered darkness.

This comparison of Riku's scent to Xemnas' makes me think, if Riku is linked to a keyblade and shouldered darkness and that made his scent like Xemnas' then obviously Xemnas has those characteristics also. So, can you guys give methoughts on this?
PS:This is what I remember basically what was said I don't have the exact quote but you can go ahead and find it yourself AND sorry if this was brought up before.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Actually, I forgot to write that Xemnas being connected to a keyblade could mean that he is one of the people in the secret video.(Xehanort at least)

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
because Ansem and Xemnas were 1, and Ansem "fuzed" with Riku, Zexion thought that Xemnas was there... but to not give away n e info (spoliers), they call him the superior...

nothing linked to the keyblade... sorry!

---Khilango

EDIT:
i cant understand my own theory...dang!
it means that because Ansem was inside Riku, and Xemnas has many similar qualities in power, the org thought that xemnas was in Castle Oblivion...

Last edited:

Vulcrypt

i just beat the game again and that is essentially what is said. But, im not sure about the keyblade part. Did zexion say that? im not sure either way.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Xehanort's Heartless was within Riku's heart and Xehanort's Heartless had a very strong scent of darkness, stronger than Riku's, and probably covering up Riku's scent. But its still intriging, nontheless.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
It's kinda creepy for them to refer to it as a scent....anyways, Xemnas is Xehanort's Heartless, it'd make sense that Zexion would confuse them. But I'm pretty sure that Zexion's referrence to being tied to the keyblade has something to do with a difference between the scent of xemnas and that of Riku/Xehanort's Heartless.

BenHo

Riku has a keyblade lol ..did u forget?

that's not the discusion. what's being discussed is whether or not Xemnas has one. because riku has a keyblade and that was compaired to Xemnas for no understood reason.

DaDarkDude

its probably just the remaining xehanort left inside riku. after all u did have 2 fight him because he is inside u. so as theory master said zexion confused the scents. also did not want to giva away spoilers... but when u think about it ur way fits 2.. maybe coincidence

DaDarkDude

y i think he does because he did not get his changed so he might but maybe just doesn't say it around sora because he will think that he is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back