• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something i notice in DEEP DIVE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

now there r few things i notice in deep dive when i just put the movie in slow motion
these all appear when on the 13th count down
-when count to 9, A world between= A forgotten world
The gathering
-when count to 8, The third enemy=Nobody "who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexist."

and one last thing, in the begining of KH 2 didnt roxas gone and see xemnas(it was also in the end of deep dive ), and xemnas had say "He looks just like you." so was he meant he look like sora or ven.

daxter fan

Actually it's quite interesting , I didn't think about it before.. did he mean Ven or did he mean Sora..

But I'm quite sure he meant Sora (after fighting him), there is the possibilty.

ilovesora1223

maybe but also when i saw deep dive was the person roxas was talking 2 xemnas or riku( when in xehanort) and when the person says "he looks just like you" i think he is talking about ven

luffywang573

they r roxas and xemnas, and i think he meant sora cause he also say something like i had just went to see him, which he had jsut fought sora in hollow bastion in kh FM

ilovesora1223

oh i thought he ment ven cuz ven and roxas look exactly alike. but sora just has the same blue eyes as roxas. while ven has the same hair eyes face everything

Bryantjj

I'll bet it was ven because it was a years time between KH 1 and KH2

That isn't neccesarily true because Roxas was created before the fight with Xemnas and before Sora turned into a Heartless. I think he was just talking about Sora.

Khaston

Well he certainly looks like both, and i'm pretty sure Ven and Xemnas met, although that could easily not be true.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
now there r few things i notice in deep dive when i just put the movie in slow motion
these all appear when on the 13th count down
-when count to 9, A world between= A forgotten world
The gathering
-when count to 8, The third enemy=Nobody "who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexist."

and one last thing, in the begining of KH 2 didnt roxas gone and see xemnas(it was also in the end of deep dive ), and xemnas had say "He looks just like you." so was he meant he look like sora or ven.

What I believe happened was Nomura had put in the fight with Xemnas in KHFM to link the part of the second video in KH2 where Roxas is seen speaking with Xemnas, making it SEEM logically that Xemnas had just gone to see Sora which would be the fight in KHFM BUT if Nomura had thought it out well enough, he could have added the fight with Xemnas to possibly(at the point we're at) confuse us about who Xemnas had actually gone to see...
^^I think he went to see Sora and that's who he said looked alot like him.

The gathering could have been the place where Aqua,Ven and Terra met to get the keyblades and then UEM appeared as well, I mean that world seemed so desolate, IMO it could fill the *forgotten world* description...

Sexy Angel

old stuff...

Anyways, its most likely Ven. Sora doesnt look like roxas at all.

Sexy Angel
Ya, and no one start pointing out diffrences and similiaritys.

S

SinXIII

You know, I never thought about it that way. I assumed he meant Sora, and that thought was reinforced when we find out the connection between Sora and Roxas. He never specified exactly who Roxas looks like so it could be Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back