• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something everyone seems to be forgetting...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
It's about Twilight Town and such.

OK, we know that in CoM Vexen said Twilight Town came from the other side of Sora's Heart, whatever that means for right now.

SPOILERS AHEAD!

But what about Riku? Let us not forget that in R/R King Mickey found the way to Riku with a card that was from his Heart...TWILIGHT TOWN!

Does that mean TT is from the other side of Riku's Heart as well?

I doubt it.

What do you all think?

Sir_Auron

Keyblade Shards said:

OK, we know that in CoM Vexen said Twilight Town came from the other side of Sora's Heart, whatever that means for right now.

SPOILERS AHEAD!

But what about Riku? Let us not forget that in R/R King Mickey found the way to Riku with a card that was from his Heart...TWILIGHT TOWN!

I doubt it.

What do you all think?
I am very passionate about Final Fantasy games and I miss Sir Auron. But, that is all about to change, because his story isn't over yet. Oh, and by the way, I work for the American staff that is making the game(A.K.A. Square-Enix + Disney Interactive), and I know what happens in the game and who the Enigmatic Man is. Here, I will give you a hint about him. He is using Dis(A.K.A. Ansem, you probably already know that.) to get what he wants. I'm not revealing what the Enigmatic Man wants though. He is very mysterious and powerful, yet he is in a shell... (Hint Hint) And once he gets what he wants, oh nelly, it's not going to be pretty... Well anyways, in Deep Dive, the blond-haired kid IS the Blond-Haired boy we see wielding 2 keyblades against Axel, and the silver-haired person IS Riku. Oh, and I will reveal one more piece of information that you WILL BE interested in: Kingdom Hearts III... Just wait and watch, heh. I can't wait until I start working on that... Well anyways, reply to this message and ask a question and I will reply to your message, and good luck on Kingdom Hearts II!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Keyblade Shards said:

SPOILERS AHEAD!

I doubt it.

What do you all think?

To me, it's a very real possibility that the BHK is, in some roundabout way, Riku.

Just look at the facts;
We have not seen Riku in KH2. He was confirmed to be in Deep Dive/ASAS, but it was never confirmed exactly WHO he was- he might as well be the DWU (BHK?).
At the end of R/R Riku chooses the path of Twilight- and who do we see at the very end of R/R? The BHK, a person, judging from his appearance, who is closely related to Twilight (black/white rings, etc), standing on the clock tower of Twilight Town.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
This is all very well possible, but let us not also forget that Twilight Town was a place from Sora's memories. I mean, does that not mean that he could have grew up there or something, and BHK was like his best friend? I mean I seriously doubt what I am saying, but anything is possible. Let us also not forget that in KH:CoM, well nevermind Lordmune stated it. But still, I say, keep your mind open, anything is possible.

blinded-by-light

Zexion the Master said:
This is all very well possible, but let us not also forget that Twilight Town was a place from Sora's memories. I mean, does that not mean that he could have grew up there or something, and BHK was like his best friend? I mean I seriously doubt what I am saying, but anything is possible. Let us also not forget that in KH:CoM, well nevermind Lordmune stated it. But still, I say, keep your mind open, anything is possible.
3 things, first of all...

sora was born on destiny islands and has never left, we knoiw that cause in KH1 riku got the idea to leave the islands when kairi came, therefore the only one that was not born there was kairi otherwise he would have thought about leaving when sora first came

second of all, (this is a theory) more on the threads subject, i believe that all the keyblade masters have a connection (something like kairi and sora have) anyway if they did then that connection might have brought BHKs memories of TT to the others but since they had personally never been there it came from the "other side" of their hearts, the only relevant fact i have to bak this up is when sora first arrived at Hollow Bastion he said it seemed familliar to him thats because at that point he and kairi were connected and her forgotten memories of HB were felt by sora (which is what happened in CoM to sora and riku)

and lastly, Sir Auron i would like to congratulate u, ur the first person ive ever seen who has come up with such extreme bulls**t its against company policy for any part of the staff working on the game (exept maybe the janitor) to join a forum related to that game, so unless of course u are the janitor i believe u are the first person to out bulls**t that guy who said BHK would be named tyke wtf were u thinking? UR 13!!!!! man...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Sir_Auron said:
I am very passionate about Final Fantasy games and I miss Sir Auron. But, that is all about to change, because his story isn't over yet. Oh, and by the way, I work for the American staff that is making the game(A.K.A. Square-Enix + Disney Interactive), and I know what happens in the game and who the Enigmatic Man is. Here, I will give you a hint about him. He is using Dis(A.K.A. Ansem, you probably already know that.) to get what he wants. I'm not revealing what the Enigmatic Man wants though. He is very mysterious and powerful, yet he is in a shell... (Hint Hint) And once he gets what he wants, oh nelly, it's not going to be pretty... Well anyways, in Deep Dive, the blond-haired kid IS the Blond-Haired boy we see wielding 2 keyblades against Axel, and the silver-haired person IS Riku. Oh, and I will reveal one more piece of information that you WILL BE interested in: Kingdom Hearts III... Just wait and watch, heh. I can't wait until I start working on that... Well anyways, reply to this message and ask a question and I will reply to your message, and good luck on Kingdom Hearts II!

You don't work for Square Enix. IF YOU DID THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SPELT DiZ RIGHT! EVERYONE KNEW HE WAS A SHELL THANKS TO FM. AND WE KNEW HE WAS POWERFUL AND MYSTERIOUS. THERE WAS NO BHK IN DEEP DIVE. THERE WAS A DWU AND YOU COULDNT REALLY TELL HIS HAIR WAS BLONDE. AND HE IS LIKE AN EARLY VERSION OF THE BHK. WE ALL KNOW THE DWU WHO BECAME THE BHK WE KNOW TODAY IS THE ONE FIGHTING AXEL AND HAS THE 2 KEYBLADES. THAT WAS SO OBVIOUS. AND WE KNEW THE SILVER HAIRED PERSON WAS RIKU. WHY WOULD THEY ALREADY BE WORRIED ABOUT A KH3? THEY AREN'T EVEN DONE WITH KH2. THEY DON'T EVEN KNO THE SUCCESS OF KH2 TO WORK ON IT. KH2 MIGHT BE A REAL DROP WHICH IT PROBABLY WON'T BUT THEY AREN'T REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THAT. AND KH2 MIGHT END THE SERIES OR NOMURA MIGHT GIVES US ANOTHER ONE OF HIS EARLY IDEAS OF WHAT HE WOULD LIKE KH3 TO BE. AND IF UR AMERICAN THEN YOU WOULDN'T KNO ANYTHING ABOUT A KH3. AND AMERICA WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE A FINISHED COPY OF KH2 TO KNO IF THERE WAS GOING TO BE A KH3. YOU'RE A LIAR. IF YOU'RE GOING TO LIE WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US SOMETHING THATS ACTUALLY USEFUL AND NOT CRAP WE ALREADY KNEW.

anyway, It could be possible that their is Darkness, Light, and Twilight in every heart. Or that Riku and Sora are just hearts. And there bodies are running around somewhere and thats why they are connected to Twilight Town.

1. Twilight Town is not a place from Sora's Memories. Its from the other side of his heart. But it could just be there because he is linked to someone from there.

GuardianSora

Keyblade Shards said:

SPOILERS AHEAD!

I doubt it.

What do you all think?

Yeah I know! It all confuses me so much. But Twilight Town could very well be in the other side of Riku's heart as well...but why? I don't think that there's another side of Riku that we've seen....or is there...

Last edited:

#12_Larxene

hes such a LIAR cuz he cant be giving us information on KH2 or else he would get FIRED lmao!! what a looooser seriously do us all a favor and crawl back in that whole of lonliness u came out from ahahahahaha omg! what a loooser lmao!!!!

OmegaHeartless

Good theory it makes sence like if it was from Riku and Sora's other side of their hearts (Whatever that means) it'd be Twilight Town beacuse Sora is light and Riku is dark and the town would be "twilight"

grouchy unknown

Maybe all the organization did was implant that memory to confuse Sora or something. I don't think anybody even knows enough information to even justify whether TT was fake or all too real.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Hey I could still be right about Sora going to TT. I mean think about it, memories are erased, it could be that somewhere somehow awhile back something bad happend.. and after it was all over, the memory was erased. Then agian, as true memories cannot be truly erased, it was buried deep within his mind, within his heart, like that whole crud about "not forgetting your true friends" and etc.

As for this Enigmatic Man and Diz crud, um, in Final Mix, it has even been stated by a few people who were interviewed for the game, that EM is Zexion. It is the only time you get to fight him in his TRUE form, or so far anyways. There will be more explained about that fight in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
First of all: People, just ignor Sir Auron. This topic is NOT about him, but about TWILIGHT TOWN and THE 'OTHER SIDE.'

Second: No, Zexion the Master, I agree with that theory. In fact, I posted a similar theory before the 'Screwing up of the Boards.'

Think about it, Kairi came to the Islands when she was fairly old (about five or six.) That definately old enough to remember things and what not. But what if Sora and his family fled to the Destiny Islands when he and Riku and their other friends in the Islands were much much younger (say about 1 or 2?) That is definately young enough to not remember certain things.

And I am NOT just pulling this out my a**. In KH Leon even says the Heartless had attacked and destroyed Worlds at least nine years earlier, but who's the say that's when the Heartless *first* began to attack Worlds? What if they had begun to spread years before, breaking down the barriers to the Worlds, and some people from Twilight Town were able to escape? Hence some fled to the Destiny Islands?

But who knows. I like what KL said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back