• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something about Gamestop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicyboix12

Awards
uh..guys, I just called Gamestop and they said the game will be released on March 29th... and i said, "Released and shipped to every Gamestop store?" she then said, "Ya".

I guess the real date is March 29th, but it's just one more day..

E

Eclipse

retarded gamestop people. THE OFFICIAL KH2 RELEASE DATE IS THE 28TH. confirmed by square enix themselves they said "kh2 will be shipped to north american retailers on march 28"

after that....on the 28th they ship the game to game warehouses like walmart, target, gamestop, and ebgames. from there trucks drive the game to the store, and that's when you get it. The game takes about 1-2 business days to arrive so you will get it the 29th-31st. period...you aren't getting it on the 28th most likely, because that is the SHIPPING date. you will get it on the 29th most probably, but the game releases on the 28th :p

Juicyboix12

Awards
SoraX_Roxas said:
i think they get it on march 28th but they (as in gamestop) are setting it up on the 29th and have it ready by then. AND ITS ONLY GAMESTOP

Those are my thoughts exactly too! :D

Juicyboix12

Awards
twilight_dragon said:
My gamestop said I can get mine at March 28

Ya i remember gamestop told me the game will be released on March 28th, but when i called them today not too long, they said march 29th, how weird! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back