• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something about Cloud..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jk4eva

I decided to look in the journal again as I was feeling a little nostalgic, so after looking at the FF characters, I observed something very interesting about Cloud.
If you look at his left hand closely you'll see that it's somewhat deformed. (It looks as if it's rotting -- yellow color, bony)

It's not really anything new, I guess. I'm just wondering if anyone else had noticed this and what significance do you think it has? (This topic also has no relevance to the story itself, it's just merely discussion.)

Last edited:

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Squere did just put some parts from Vincent (FF7) on Cloud;
hand armor and cape...

I don´t know why, but mabye becuse they wanted to have Vincent
in the game but haden´t time to put him in the game...

S King

I think I read in AC, Cloud's left arm (the same arm) is deformed due to that virus. So maybe he has the same long glove thing from AC, in KH2.

OmniKBM

Probobly doing somthing Heavy Metal related
Website
www.freewebs.com
ok well in FF7 Vincent has a claw seeing he is a vampire a good one at that. and since nomera said Cloud and Vincent were is two fave chartecters he ever cereated he added them together. well at least i know clouds' his fave charecter. And also the reason Cloud (in KHII) says "if i take one more blow i'm done for." is beacause he's in his new costume from FF7:AC and in ac he has geosigma wich weakens u. But in ac he's still going to kick ass in AC. (sorry if I spamed)

S King

Keybladekid... your only allowed a max of 3 images in you sig.

And I think Nomura said he wanted the make Cloud darker, which is where the claw comes in.

Riku_Rules_All

Website
www.geocities.com
jk4eva said:
I decided to look in the journal again as I was feeling a little nostalgic, so after looking at the FF characters, I observed something very interesting about Cloud.
If you look at his left hand closely you'll see that it's somewhat deformed. (It looks as if it's rotting -- yellow color, bony)

It's not really anything new, I guess. I'm just wondering if anyone else had noticed this and what significance do you think it has? (This topic also has no relevance to the story itself, it's just merely discussion.)

maybe if he take off the glove a worm hole sucks in everything like in inyuasha

Riku_Rules_All

Website
www.geocities.com
it would be dark.
thats obviousits a worm hole that he chooses to unleash and suck in everything and destroys it. to see it happen watch inyuasha on adult swim/cartoon network at 12:00 or 12:30

vaporstrips

the reason cloud is like that is because the creator of the game what's his name likes vincent so he added the cape and the claw

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
vaporstrips said:
the reason cloud is like that is because the creator of the game what's his name likes vincent so he added the cape and the claw

Hey, I heard that from somewhere too!;) At first, I thought Cloud always had that claw b/c Sephiroth cut his hand off so he had to replace it with a robotic one or something(*lol* I've never played FFVII- you can tell huh?) But then I looked at my Cloud action figure and noticed he didn't have one, and then I heard that he just modeled Cloud's cape and claw from Vincent(I didn't play the games but I know most of the characters) and I was thinking well that's a little strange, but hey I'm not the one that made the game!:)

EternalOblivion

Wow...I really thought Cloud's left hand was a glove with point nail-thingies. Although i did realise he looked a lot more like Vincent than cloud himself. with the cape and the claw. but why the wing?

(i really haven't seen AC yet, so i cant wait till it comes out :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back