• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

someone who beat the underdrome titan tornament with 5000+ score come here!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooded Unknown

how do u do it everytime it get 1000 tops can someone help me? im lvl 91 with every keyblade and 110 ap so tell me tips i really need help with it.

thanks

Masterx1220

yeah i need help also guess what the pardox titan tournament you need a score of 10,000 points now thats hard. and does anyone now how to enter double points mode I know that's the key to winning but how do you enter it?

Edit: welcome to Khthreads

-BLITZ-

The Peter Pan summon is the Key to getting high scores. Use his limit attack and start attacking enemies. They'll drop A LOT of coins even though they arent defeated yet.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
NO that isn't it!.....U must have ur summon level to Max for extra insurance

U use Stich which gains points like crazy, then when Ur done using him-when his drive runs out, which means U should have at least 3-4 drive gauges left- go summon Genie-Final Form- to finish them off...I gain more than 5,000 in the regular Titan cup, and way more than 10,000 in the Paradox Titan cup

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
o i just use Stich all the way. is it better to switch to genie? the only problem i have is surviving the Paradox Titan cup because i get -100 pts for like every hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back