• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

someone please answer this question about gameshark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trentp1223

hi im trentp1223, ive just bought a gameshark 2 for ps2 and i use the codes online from like videos like these that say for gameshark
YouTube - Kh2 gameshark codes

and i type the codes in, press them at the gameshark menu, it then says start game with cheats? i say yes and put in kh2, when i start my game, nothing is diffrent,
can someone help me

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Alright kiddo. Those are fake codes kid. They are not real. What kinda codes you want? i have just about every kingdom hearts code....heres a random code.

Play as Dual Weilding Roxas anywhere
11CFA3FC 00000323

With thise code, u cant use reaction commands, jump onto ledges, or use magic. Ok?

Just letting you know, dont ask for codes ever again on this site. I dont think people like coding here.... heres a site all about KH codes KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts Videos

trentp1223

wow, thanks alot man haha, thats really all i needed, but do you have axel as an ally?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
wow, thanks alot man haha, thats really all i needed, but do you have axel as an ally?

Darn. I cant remember that one. If i find it, ill PM it to you, ok buddy? Sorry i cant remember it.

Heres a code for infinite jumping as Sora
2019089C 0000000

I just thought youd have alot of fun with that code(it also gives you maximum high jump, glide, aerial dodge, and quick run)

trentp1223

hey i pmed you about the last one, idk if i did it right, haha sorry im new to this

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i feel sorry for you trent, you should have bought a Codebreaker, or at least AR max.....

gameshark is the oldest and worst cheat device, i would know, i used to cheat on every PS2 game i had..... now i don't, i play PS3!!!

trentp1223

haha yeah, i went to gamestop but they only had gameshark, i was like F*%# haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back