• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Someone explain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
GEU does not exist, per say. The glowing eyes are gone. What Square did was "mask" Roxas' voice. You see the scene we see (where GEU and Rock Sitting Unknown are talking) is actually Roxas dream, so it's all messed up. Later, while in the control room (during Day 6) Roxas has a flash back which shows everything. It shows the GEU with Roxas voice talking to RSU who is Axel. Axel has just come back from fighting Sora and is telling Roxas how Sora looks just like him.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
MyInnerFred said:
GEU does not exist, per say. The glowing eyes are gone. What Square did was "mask" Roxas' voice. You see the scene we see (where GEU and Rock Sitting Unknown are talking) is actually Roxas dream, so it's all messed up. Later, while in the control room (during Day 6) Roxas has a flash back which shows everything. It shows the GEU with Roxas voice talking to RSU who is Axel. Axel has just come back from fighting Sora and is telling Roxas how Sora looks just like him.

so ur saying geu is not real and just part of roxas's dream?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
No, I'm just saying the GEU was see in Deep Dive is actually Roxas, just he doesn't realize it, so the voice sounds weird. His memories have been erased so when they start coming back to him, they are messed up. Later he fully remembers and GEU is actually him talking to Axel, who is the Org member on the rock.

Here is what happens.

Roxas is called to the beach by Axel. (GEU is Roxas, the other is Axel)
Axel tells Roxas how he ran into Sora and Sora looks like him.
Roxas then leaves and this is when he runs into Riku.
Roxas is then attacked by Heartless and he teams up with Riku to defeat them.
After beating the Heartless he and Riku fight.
Riku knocks him out and brings him to DiZ.
DiZ erases his memories (or atleast tries to) but they come back slowly.

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

Alot of stuff that you've seen in early trailers and vids like Deep Dive have changed. For example in that scene where Sora Donald and Goofy charge towards that army of heartless... well now they split up and it's just Sora charging. And there are no Behemoths or Wyverns.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
MyInnerFred said:
No, I'm just saying the GEU was see in Deep Dive is actually Roxas, just he doesn't realize it, so the voice sounds weird. His memories have been erased so when they start coming back to him, they are messed up. Later he fully remembers and GEU is actually him talking to Axel, who is the Org member on the rock.

Here is what happens.

Roxas is called to the beach by Axel. (GEU is Roxas, the other is Axel)
Axel tells Roxas how he ran into Sora and Sora looks like him.
Roxas then leaves and this is when he runs into Riku.
Roxas is then attacked by Heartless and he teams up with Riku to defeat them.
After beating the Heartless he and Riku fight.
Riku knocks him out and brings him to DiZ.
DiZ erases his memories (or atleast tries to) but they come back slowly.

ah i got it now, thanks for explaining, i got one more question tho....what is with the glowing eye?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Nothing now, they took it out for some reason, so I guess it was a concept but they decided to scrap it, he has no Glowing Eye in flashbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back