• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some very important ideas!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

I have some very important ideas to consider, some ive heard, some are , as far as i know, my idea, but probably not. Anyway???

1) i think that riku uses his blindfold to hown his dark powers.

2) i think that iku is a special case, i think he is both light and darkness, but he is not twighlight, i see that now. i believe he has th power af darkness but uses it for the light, like a secret agent kinda.

3) while it is possible it is castle oblivion gives sora his new duds, i doubt it, because in CoM Donald and Goofy get their orginal kind mickey clothes, and sora wasnt wearing those in the beggining of the game, but you never know. also, the CO theory would be helped if donald and gofy keep their com duds in kh2, but i cant remember so please tell me if they do.

4) i beleive the unknown are all shells

5) I think the zippers on the NEO and unkown represent their hollownes, like they are empty bags, shells wanting to be filled.

thanks for reading, please respond with your own theories and comments. thanks:D

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
agentscamp5 4) i think as far as shells go said:
-face palms- Sora and Kairi do not have Shells. Would you like the know why they don't have Shells? Because Both Sora and Kairi are whole beings. This means they have a Body, a Soul, and a Heart. Naminé is not Kairi's Shell; she is a young witch who was captured by the rogue members of the Organization to change and rearrange Sora's memories so Marluxia could take over the Organization from the insideout. BHK cannot be a Shell because he wields a Keyblade... DER! And you need a pretty strong Heart to wield one Keyblade, and the BHK has two.

agentscamp5

this message has been edited to destroy stupid writing. #5 is now #4 and #6 is now #5

Last edited:

cometboy17

because a keyblade can only go to someone who has a strong heart now if that heart is strong in darkness or light that doesn't matter but they do have to have a strong heart that is why they have to take the test of hearts you know the one at the start of kh1

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
agentscamp5 said:
where does it say that you eed a heart to weild a keyblade??? and so then why is it that we have a kid that has all this stuff that sora has, like that necklace. if bhk is not a shell,then how is he realated to sora, i doubt that there is just a twilight version of sora by coincedence.

*Hello, if you don't realize that you need a strong heart to weild a Keyblade, then you are terribly lost.

*Sure BHK and Sora look alike....that's a given.

*There are many ways that people can share connections..perhaps in their hearts..perhaps on the outside..who knows at this point in time. But just because they are so similiar DOESN'T mean that BHK has to be Sora's shell.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
agentscamp5 said:
where does it say that you eed a heart to weild a keyblade???

O_O Are you serious? Please, tell me you're not.

You are, aren't you? Oh deary me! Um THE WHOLE BASIS OF KINGDOM HEARTS IS HAVING A STRONG HEART TO WIELD THE KEYBLADE! -calms down- Look, the strength of the Keyblade is tied to one's Heart - the strength of one's Heart. No Heart = No Keyblade. Get it?

and so then why is it that we have a kid that has all this stuff that sora has, like that necklace.

WTF? BHk does not have all the same stuff as Sora, you moron. The only thing he has that are apparently Sora's are his Keyblades. He doesn't wear the same clothes as him, have the same hair as him, same shoes. Nada!

if bhk is not a shell,then how is he realated to sora, i doubt that there is just a twilight version of sora by coincedence.

THERE ARE NO VERSIONS! -sets phaser to flame- BHK is his own person, with his own history, with his own life! Naminé is her own person, with her own story, with her own past. There is no coincidence, dumb a**. How is he related to Sora? Because apparently he's the "other side" of his Heart. But that's not really confirmed, but assumed because Vexen said Twilight Town came from the other side of his Heart. BbL's theory is all the Keyblade Wielders are connected because of the strength of their Hearts. TAHT'S HOW THEY ARE SOMEHOW RELATED!

Die slow, n00b.

agentscamp5

i havent beendoing anything related to kingdomhearts for months now, and i have forgotten alot okay, it doesnt make me ignorent. and the heart/keyblade thing isnt the only part of kh, its about saving the universefor darkness and how there is always a light, nomatter how dark. now, WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT #4, AS I WILL NOW EDIT IT OUT, AND PLEASE TALK ABOUT OTHER THEORIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back