• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some stuff left out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
You know i just noticed that they left off some stuff out of the english version. Like the part where Donald shoots ice at Goofy but miss and hits im instead. Or that one scene where Sora, Donald, and Goofy are at hollow bastion and they are surounded by shadows heartless and they start bashing their way to that unknown and that unknown gets ready to unhood himself. If you don't know what I'm talking about look at the videos in khinsider. Its in one of them. Trust me.:)

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Duo_forbidden said:
Or that one scene where Sora, Donald, and Goofy are at hollow bastion and they are surounded by shadows heartless and they start bashing their way to that unknown and that unknown gets ready to unhood himself. If you don't know what I'm talking about look at the videos in khinsider. Its in one of them. Trust me.:)

I think you mean the part when they fight Demyx?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
That sucks. Why does the US have to barely edit anything from KH and then edit KH2 to death?

Mickey Rocks

i noticed that too....hmmm maybe if someone has the japanese version they could tell us if those parts were in there........well i dont know...why would they leave those parts out....? :confused: *thinks hard

HandsomeAnsem32

Yes those parts were in there. HOWEVER there was not a part where you continuously smack through shadow heartless to get to a unknown. But in TWTNW in the second area there are lots of shadows that continuously pop up.

Of course the part where Sora bashes through the Neo Shadows to the Unknowns is been edited, they changed their positions to the bailey.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
They changed quite a bit and the game (outside of a few simple edits in words and look) its all the same. Those things were cut because they were concepts. They changed the game quite a bit from its original release.

Rikus_DarkAngel

Ya i noticed it to. Like the part in Mulan where you are about to face all the heartless Shan-Yu sends out at the Submit i think... There was a cutscene that was suppose to have mulan, goofy, and donald go and fight them with sora starting to but then a hooded unknown appears.
Then he follows after the battle i think. something like that. but it didn't show in the english version...I was soo hopeing to see that T.T and the other ones you guys were talking about..

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I think it's too bad they cut stuff out from the game. It would be cool if they released those scenes later on. Kinda like how DVD's have the scenes were cut from the movies.

Foshizzle

Rikus_DarkAngel said:
Ya i noticed it to. Like the part in Mulan where you are about to face all the heartless Shan-Yu sends out at the Submit i think... There was a cutscene that was suppose to have mulan, goofy, and donald go and fight them with sora starting to but then a hooded unknown appears.
Then he follows after the battle i think. something like that. but it didn't show in the english version...I was soo hopeing to see that T.T and the other ones you guys were talking about..

*Spoiling* I does happen just wait and see because you do revisit places...... as for those things you where talkinga bout... umm.. They took it out because it was still early in the project such as the war scene they took out the behemoths and wyverns sigh that woulda been more fun ay?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
those cutscenes you're talking about were never in the Japanese version. they were fake cutscenes that were deleted before the completion of the Japanese version.

i should know cause ive beaten the Japanese version myself.

edit: i don't know why they were not input into the Japanese+English versions, but i think that's a choice nomura+SE made.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Roxas and Axels fight changed from the trailers we had seen too(the way Roxas materialize Oathkeeper and Oblivion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back