• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some songs by me, recorded awesomely

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemcontainer

Hey everyone, IVE BEEN SOOO BUSY l8ly. with drawing and singing and drama! lol but yea the stress has been fun but im resting finally! ive been working on my voice lately, which improves almost everyday!, i have a hard time holding out long notes and i have a hard time hitting high notes, but im working on it! please enjoy these songs ive been working on them for a long time, my band accepts anyone's friend requests! unless ur a pedo!!!! i would love it if you would send a request! and please enjoy the songs, i know they dont have drum parts in these recordings cause i produced them at my house which doesnt have a drum set and also they are demos for the drummer to go by. please enjoy! i will answer any questions you have about the songs

http://www.myspace.com/nopicks4

thanks for listening :D

Last edited:

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Graphic Media (forgot the exact name of the section ^.^) Either way, good luck with you're band thingy... By the way, If you're really serious about it, then take singing classes, I took them as a kid and they'll help you with any problems you might have ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back