• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Kh2 Worlds Stupid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

the characters in the world look like they had major botox injections. i think nomura should have picked some thing else for a world.

TerranOvermind

Can you guys just imagine what the keyblade to the Tron world would be like? It could be made out of nothing but 1s and 0s, or it could resemble motherboard circuitry and have little lights going from node to node while you carry it.

Speaking of keyblades, do any of you think we'll get the Lionheart blade from the Lion King world?

morph_36274

I want to know what is this Tron movie you ppl keep talking about? I've never heard of it and ya'll keep talking about it being in KH2. Is Tron like the older version of Mega-Man is now?

TerranOvermind

chosen destiny said:
i think the keyblade will look stupid in Tron

Having a bad day, too, eh? Don't worry, we've all been there. It'll pass soon enough.

The keyblade in Tron has the possibility of being rendered just as well as the Ultima Weapon in KH1 (which resembled circuitry, too....or fish scales, whatever). Anyway, let's give it a chance once the game comes out. Tron may well become one of our favorites!

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
morph_36274 said:
I want to know what is this Tron movie you ppl keep talking about? I've never heard of it and ya'll keep talking about it being in KH2. Is Tron like the older version of Mega-Man is now?
Something like that, Tron is a old Disney movie that came out like 20 years ago or something(I forgot the exact years). It played with real people like POTC and the people in it are either in blue(Good guys) or red(Bad guys) light suits.

TerranOvermind

morph_36274 said:

tron.jpg
Tron_40.jpg

This is a brief summary of what Tron is: A video game designer trying to prove a big time executive stole his idea is sucked into a corporation's mainframe where programs are personified counterparts of their writers and "users" are subjects of religious faith. A well-crafted and scripted metaphor, TRON benefits from breakthrough computer animation. ---Yahoo movies

Anyway, computer programmer gets caught up inside his computer where he has powers beyond any program in the system (since he's a "user") except possibly the Master Control program, which turns homicidal. Only he and another friendly program can destroy it.

EDIT: It's a gamer's worst nightmare or best dream: getting trapped in the very game you're playing.

Last edited:

morph_36274

TerranOvermind said:
tron.jpg
Tron_40.jpg

This is a brief summary of what Tron is: A video game designer trying to prove a big time executive stole his idea is sucked into a corporation's mainframe where programs are personified counterparts of their writers and "users" are subjects of religious faith. A well-crafted and scripted metaphor, TRON benefits from breakthrough computer animation. ---Yahoo movies

Anyway, computer programmer gets caught up inside his computer where he has powers beyond any program in the system (since he's a "user") except possibly the Master Control program, which turns homicidal. Only he and another friendly program can destroy it.

EDIT: It's a gamer's worst nightmare or best dream: getting trapped in the very game you're playing.

Might be cool world then....Will never know untill it comes out

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
why is dere so much hate for Tron and Atlantica???

I think Tron looks like an awesome world

and I am actually looking forward to the Atlantica level, I really wanna see da musical stuff.....it will be weird though, but still, I wanna play all the worlds......

even if potc wont have all da original cast........possibly

belleaurora

I loved Atlantica in KH1 and I can't wait to play it in KH2. All the musical stuff and the graphics and music has been greatly improved making it even better than the last. I'll always stick up for at Atlantica and would be thrilled if a KH3 was made to bring it back again. Who knows, after playing KH2, you might really enjoy Atlantica! Did you guys like 'The Little Mermaid' as a movie?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
belleaurora said:
I loved Atlantica in KH1 and I can't wait to play it in KH2. All the musical stuff and the graphics and music has been greatly improved making it even better than the last. I'll always stick up for at Atlantica and would be thrilled if a KH3 was made to bring it back again. Who knows, after playing KH2, you might really enjoy Atlantica! Did you guys like 'The Little Mermaid' as a movie?

yes, the little mermaid........a Disney classic. cant wait to play the level in KH2......and yes, hopefully it returns in KH3

Relik

Tron will amazing. I guess you need to see the movie to be even more excited about it. Though most kids today would probably not like Tron b/c of how old it looks. It's over 20 years old by the way. Hell it's older than probably 95% of the people on this site. So yeah i'm really looking forward to that and seeing what the keyblade will look like. Atlantica I could care less for b/c 1) I don't like the little Mermaid 2) I hated the controls in KH for Atlantica 3) I don't care for a musical level like that. But who knows I may end up liking it and I will give it a chance, I just don't care for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back