• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some BHK info from ME

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Yea.. I admit Im a "noob", but still smarter than most.. Anyways.. this is how its going to turn out. BHK's name is Sora.. DiZ real name is Ansem. "Diz is as good a name as any" -DiZ- or something to that effect. DiZ does not tell his real name to Riku at this point because it would just confuse him. With the info we all have recieven, Its only LOGICAL that BHK name is Sora. Do some research before you have anything to object about.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
but oh well i'm not saying you're wrong or anything maybe it will happen since ansem is inside of riku but if diz told riku diz is ansem hmmmmm but don't know about bhk's name is sora to say it isn't?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. i dont know about BHK's name being Sora. it would kinda confuse me a little but DiZ not telling Riku about his name may be right. im not telling u are wrong but im not saying u are right either. since this is a theory i respec your theory but it isnt fact. this is just something that u made up.. although it would be nice for BHK to have his own name and not steal Sora's. damn name stealer (maybe). LOL

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
hah.. I feel you, but look through some scans or something on this site. there is one that reads,"..is whats connecting SORA to SORA" something to that effect.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I think it means that she can control memories of Sora and those connected to Sora. but translations can be sketchy sometimes so im skeptical about what it really says.

A

Audo

in a thing from the latest Trailer Sora and Sandy are talking and Sandy says 'That particular Sora didnt beleive in Santa' or something like that. I just tihnk it would be really uncreative if they give those two people that same name. Plus, why would BHK be called Sora? DiZ could be called Ansem because he is Ansem's Shell but BHK isnt Sora's shell.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
UnkownSora21 said:
I think it means that she can control memories of Sora and those connected to Sora. but translations can be sketchy sometimes so im skeptical about what it really says.
Yeah not only responsible for sora to get his memories back but donald ,goofy, maybe jimminy since he was with them but i'm not going to doubt what you said. Also welcome to the forums! Maybe or not but i agree square would be lazy just to say for all these years his name is sora when in an interview nomura said we're waiting to divulge it.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
In one the 3 extra Ansem reports, Ansem mentions that "..if this is the case, then there would have to be another you." Another YOU is not someone else.. I dont believe that It would have another name. Thats why in the translations of an Organization member speaking with DiZ in a KH2 trailer, DiZ is being referred to as Ansem. So therefore, BHK.. I just know it.. and you do too.

x-knight

einon_san said:
Yea.. I admit Im a "noob", but still smarter than most.. Anyways.. this is how its going to turn out. BHK's name is Sora.. DiZ real name is Ansem. "Diz is as good a name as any" -DiZ- or something to that effect. DiZ does not tell his real name to Riku at this point because it would just confuse him. With the info we all have recieven, Its only LOGICAL that BHK name is Sora. Do some research before you have anything to object about.

your theory does has alot of sense to it good work

I wouldn't put my money on BHK's name being sora, although it does make a lot of sense

A

Audo

Ansem was talking about Shells when he said that line. and BHK is not Sora's Shell

Hokage

Banned
Awards
um no double posts use the edit button. since u are new i will tell u that. LOL. but like Riku-keyblade said. BHK having the same name as Sora isnt very creative and we all know than Nomura reeks of creativity. and if his name really is Sora i bet he will have a nickname sorta like DiZ. i mean i really couldnt care less about the BHK's name. if his name is Sora its fine with me. i just hope people dont get confused about it.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
1) nice theorey
2) diz is the shell of ansem
3) bhk name isn't sora it is well we don't know that quote "sora and sora" in the japanese verision was "sora to soras friends" so that was just a case of bad translation

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I had a feelin someone was gonna call me out on the double post heh, but I had to express my thanks. There havent been to characters with the same name for some time.. its because of this its creative. In my opinion anyways. Why dont you think BHK is Soras shell? I think that when Sora became a Heartless, thats when BHK was born as Sora's shell.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
pwn3d to tha max no double posting. u are a premium member such as myself surely iu know the rules. LOL im just joking i know it was a mistake LOL. im spamming now. dang it

sorixed

Dattebayo!
UnkownSora21 said:
um no double posts use the edit button. since u are new i will tell u that. LOL. but like Riku-keyblade said. BHK having the same name as Sora isnt very creative and we all know than Nomura reeks of creativity. and if his name really is Sora i bet he will have a nickname sorta like DiZ. i mean i really couldnt care less about the BHK's name. if his name is Sora its fine with me. i just hope people dont get confused about it.
yeah imagine this when everybody beats kh2 and some people didn't get the game and when you're actually talking about kh2 and talking about (bhk) only problem is (if you said i can"t belieave sora (bhk) attacked axel because............ )and when other people think you're talking about sora the one in kh1 but don't know if you are talking about bhk from kh2 wouldnt it be confusing? i'm not trying to doubt that about bhk name being sora this is what i think would happen remember that they were going to put rikku the girl from ffx and x-2 but replaced her with yuffie because they had a boy riku and didn't want players confused with the boy riku and the girl rikku get it! lol :D we already have a sora in the game and if we had bhk's name being sora would be confusing unless in the forums they would keep saying bhk then noone will be confused.

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
sorixed said:
yeah imagine this when everybody beats kh2 and some people didn't get the game and when you're actually talking about kh2 and talking about (bhk) only problem is (if you said i can"t belieave sora (bhk) did............ )and when other people think you're talking about sora the one in kh1 but don't know if you are talking about bhk from kh2 wouldnt it be confusing? i'm not trying to doubt that about bhk name being sora this is what i think would happen remember that they were going to put rikku the girl from ffx and x-2 but replaced her with yuffie because they had a boy riku and didn't want players confused with the boy riku and the girl rikku get it! lol :D

another good reason they shouldnt name BHK Sora. also pwned to tha max is right the translations are sketchy. and yeah they didnt pput Rikku in because people would get it confused with Riku. excellent reason why they shouldnt name him Sora.

linkange to the Sora and Sora thing: http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/124738842.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back