• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So yeah... theories 'n stuff about Deep Dive.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing

Alrighty. So we already know that the GEU and DWU aren't the same person (everyone's pretty sure DWU is BHK anyway), and I'm guessing that the GEU and the Superior are the same guy because they both seem pretty authorative. Okay, so the sitting unknown tells the GEU that "He looks just like you". They have to be talking about Sora, because then there's a video of him floating or something. So Sora and GEU/the Superior have to be related in some way. Is it possible that the GEU/Superior could be...

Sora's father!?!?!?! :eek:

Haha. But seriously, they have to have something to do with each other whether they're blood relatives or it has something to do with 'shells' and whatnot. Maybe the GEU/Superior is Sora's shell, not BHK. But that doesn't sound very likely.

Anways, I think the sitting unknown could only be one of two people: the Enigmatic man or Axel. Unless they're the same person. This is getting confusing. I think that they're the only two people (that are still alive) in the order that have seen Sora, so only they can tell the GEU that he looks like him.

The Superior can't be the Enigmatic man because in Final Mix, EM tells Sora that 'he looks like him', which is exactly what the SU tells the GEU, beacause GEU is the Superior.

Yeah, well I really hope that kind of makes sense. There're way too many people that we only know by acronyms in this game. I apologise if any of this information is wrong, but I think I thought about it enough to get right.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Deep Dive is old.

otherwise seems pretty solid but I doubt the sitting unknown is Axel...prolly the EM if I had to choose between them...but at this point, I believe Nomura changed alot since then so I cant really even watch that and be like, this is KH2...I just watch it for the cool cgi...

Nothing

Personally, if I made something as awsome as Deep Dive, I'd totally manipulate what happens in KH2 in order for Deep Dive to happen. Because its awsome, and I'd love to see actually go down.

Niemand

I think the EM is the new Org Member shown in the new Promo Trailer, wich I believe to be Riku in some way (dont know how). After all its 2 Years ago and Riku was older than Sora. The new one does just look so much like Riku (blue eyes, same Hair/skin Color)...

Or is it maybe a part of Ansem??

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
First of all, nothing says that the GEU is the Superior. You cannot say with such an arrogant tone that The Enigmatic Man is not the Superior. You know darn well that all logical theories points to the BHK as who the EM was talking about when he said," You look like him, which means you are not complete."

Now, about the BHK, we know that his existence makes Sora "not complete".

I used to think exactly what you think about the GEU. I thought he had to be Sora's shell, and on some level...I still do. However, with even the little info that we have of the Superior...he cannot be Sora's shell. Therefore, GEU does not equal the Superior. (This is IF GEU was Sora's Shell.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back