• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So... will anyone else be playing Kingdom Hearts 1 for the first time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yessir_23

Awards
I know I'm in the minority, but I've actually never played it before. I started the series with KH2, and was drawn in by the Disney side with PotC etc. I ended up really enjoying it for a lot more, even though the plot was extremely hard to follow at times.

After that I played COM and Days but never any others. I actually bought a PSP Go in anticipation of Birth by Sleep (and MGS PW), but it was never released digitally :mad:

I always held off playing the other games in case of opportunities like this, so I'll be looking forward to the HD collections!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
After that I played COM and Days but never any others. I actually bought a PSP Go in anticipation of Birth by Sleep (and MGS PW), but it was never released digitally

If you still have it, it's possible for you to play it still with CFW. Buy a copy to support SE and then just dl it; you'll be doing something illegal but not morally wrong in my eyes.

I actually started the series with CoM. I only played KH1 after it and KH2. Was a strange experience.

Yessir_23

Awards
I actually looked into CFW and managed get it working, but didn't bother playing it after all. It'll be worth waiting for the definitive 2.5 remix version for a fresh experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back