• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Sora isn't in the sequel of KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I got a spoiler box this time:D
Does that mean there are more you know what, and Sora isn't e real keyblade master, although I think he is.

Kunoke

Zari said:
Yeah...we may not play AS Sora, but we'll definitely here about him.

If the SE theories are somewhat true, then perhaps someone predicted Sora, Riku, and Kairi's destinies.

(Why else would they call it Destiny Island?)

Nomura stated that the three "Knights" as they've been called are new characters but are somehow connected to Sora, Riku, and Kairi. So you might be right. Sora will probably still be involved somehow, but whether we play as him or not....I dunno. I don't think Nomura knows yet either.

Sora isn't a true Keyblade master. Proof of that is clearly shoved into your face towards the end of KH2 when...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
type this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
They said
Spoiler Spoiler Show
in the secret ending, so does that mean, since you guys think this'll take part in the past, that Xemnas was alive for a more than an average human time?

Roxas Sorrows

Love Believer_x said:
^ lol.... calling someone a n00b because of this.. it wasnt even a major spoiler. or are you juding because of post count? you both signed up at the same time. i laugh at j00. >>

anyways, i am hoping for Sora to be in the sequel... it wouldnt really be the same without him. :\
Bullshit I have been on since August, check King_kronikal, my first name.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Someon told m about the Keyblade War being in Sora's heart while he was a heartless. He said that people were trying to control his heart, which I do no think is true. I now think(this is kind of ridiculous, but please don't flame on me) that Sora Goofy and Donald are the three knights.

Fire Tears

Sora, Riku, and Kairi will be in the next KH for sure because
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Plus, this isn't even FF, Kingdom Hearts IS Sora and the gang.

Kunoke

Sora/Kairi/Riku said:
Someon told m about the Keyblade War being in Sora's heart while he was a heartless. He said that people were trying to control his heart, which I do no think is true. I now think(this is kind of ridiculous, but please don't flame on me) that Sora Goofy and Donald are the three knights.

It's been confirmed over and over and over that the 3 armored guys are NEW CHARS. NEVER BEFORE SEEN D:

People need to stop with the weird theories...>_>

And one of them is walking like a girl. That means one of them, Sora, Donald, or Goofy, have to turn gay...cause...if they're all guys, then there aint NO straight guy who walks like that.

And AS, he's in an org suit cause

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back