• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so she dances part 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
i have once again tried. hope you like. oh and Mine is pronounced Me-neigh. thanks us!:embarassed::36:
-----------------------------------------------------

Nanix POV

I woke up to soft lips meeting mine. I stared unflinchingly in to sky-blue eyes and deep blonde hair. It took me a minute to realize what had happened. Once I did I pushed him off and yelled “OMG (I literally said OMG) get off you perv!!!”

“What? Im not a perv! Axel pushed me!”

“Axel?” I asked

“That’s my organization name cuz.” I looked at him.

“Is that so Ale?” the Blondie looked confused.

“What about you? What’s your organization name Ias?” I asked.

“Im Saix.”

“Oh.” I was sorta confuzled (^W^). Out of confusion I cocked my head a bit. The Blondie had left the room. “Hey. Where did the pervy blonde go?”

“Oh that’s Roxas. He’s number XIII (13) now” Ias answered.

“Oh. Ok? Well anyway, im off! Laters!!!” I ran off. Still pondering bout the Blondie. ‘Who was that? And what kinda name is Roxas? What could his anagram be?’

‘Rosa? *pfft* Saro? Sora? Yes Sora! That’s gotta be it!’ I smiled proudly. I had always had a knack for the true names. As I was walking down the hallway I saw the blonde. Just walking and thinking deeply. I ignored him as Father Xeahnort walked down the hall.

Xemnas POV

“Father Xeahnort!!!” Her lovely sing-song voice was music to my ears. I looked up to see her smiling. In the background # XIII looked confused.

“Hello my dear.” I smiled. “Now why did you run off again?” I said trying to sound serious though I was sure it was something frivolous.

“Oh Ale or AXEL now- gave me sugar coated lemons. You know…”

“Yes I do.” I smiled and gave her a quick hug and a kiss before having to run off to my study.

Roxas POV

So im just standing there like ‘WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?!?!?! My boss- Mr. Emotions-are-for-losers- smiled AND kissed a girl!!! Is there a bug going around or something? Oy……’ my head was spinning I decided to call it a night (it was already 11:00). I got in my room and pulled he covers over myself. I lay down and tried to sleep. I couldn’t get that pyro-hyper brat outta my head. ‘It’s just…besides her hyperness……she so….. Simple. So…… kind…..so……perfe- WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!?! She’s everything BUT PERFECT!!!!!!! Oy…..’ I held my head and though about other things that helped me go to sleep.

I woke up at 1 AM in order to get my training done before my siesta (afternoon nap [yes he is a quarter Mexican :p]). So I got up and got my clothes on. I heard footsteps- as light as they where, I heard them. I took a peek out-side. There in the hall Nanix was walking, holding a teddy bear (with a fire design [no duh]) she looked scared and sad. She walked up the hall and she came up to Zexion’s room. She opened the door. I peeked to see her get into the bed. Zexion woke up and stared at her. Then he smiled and let her sleep………for some reason I thought that maybe she’s not as bad as I though…..then I imagined her sleeping on my lap. ‘How warm that must fell…..WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!’ I shook my head. ‘What’s wrong with me?’ I ignored that odd felling I had and went in training.

For the next couple of weeks, Nanix and I became some what friends, but for some reason she still thought I was a perv, which annoyed me to no end!!! So during that time period we occasionally said “Hi.” to one another in the hall. The only other time I saw her was when I was FORCED to help her in her ballroom classes. I was always thinking ‘oh my, graceful dancer much?’ then I’d knock myself in the head and force myself to think otherwise.

Then after a very odd twist of events I meet her cousin, Mine. Then this big party went on. I got all dressed up like everyone else. We all went out and just relaxed while drinking drinks with funny names and eating things called “orderves”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back