• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So no Rinoa...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
While some of us were still hoping for the rumour to be true, looks like Rinoa has never been shown this Fiesta...

Our hope is useless now. The chance of her in the game is about 1% now...

So this topic is for people to cry on each others shoulders... xD

Yea I am sad... Nomura, why... why do you never listen... anymore... What is the reason of her absence again...

D

Dexter

U know nomura probley left a couple SUPRISE FF characters!........

RenoTurk

It is possible there is surprise characters so we shouldn't jump into conclusion without playing game first.. (wait until someone completed Japanese KH2 to confirm any surprise characters or not.

Just hold your tears back and wait until someone played this game. ^^;;

Lunar Knight

American Person
Too bad I never played any of the FF games. It would be a lot of fun, and I would be familiar with these characters.

RenoTurk

I would recommand FF44, FF6, FF7, FF8 (even their draw system is pretty annoying but love their storyline plots), FF9 and FF10/FF10-2.

Awards
RenoTurk said:
It is possible there is surprise characters so we shouldn't jump into conclusion without playing game first.. (wait until someone completed Japanese KH2 to confirm any surprise characters or not.

Just hold your tears back and wait until someone played this game. ^^;;
They could probably have surprise characters in KH2, but w/ different colors and slightly different details, like they did w/ Tidus and "arabian wakka." Just a random thought.

RenoTurk

Yeah, Everyone want their own favorite characters get in.

If their favorite characters didn't make into KH2 then wait for KH3 if it is possible. XD

RenoTurk

LOL that reminded me of one site, IMBD put credits of voice actor and characters..

someone put Vincent and Tifa on that credit list. XD

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Surprise characters? I doubt it... On the other hand, Nomura did say that what we have seen is only the top of the ice berg, meaning there will be a lot more to experience in the game...

Yet I have a feeling we wont get to see more characters...

*sniff*

Poor Rinoa...

fuzzywuzzyzim

i would have killed to have vivi why why oh wait i got my wish but hes got such a minimal role unless theres somethin I dont know oh and also would have killed for faris and leena from ff5 and zidane and steiner and the list goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back