• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so much to do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_UNKNOWNS

if u really think about it there is still a whole lot to do in kindom hearts
like find malifacent and pete, figure out why the heartless are still here, what to do with the nobodies, read ansems reports and understand all he knows and then on another side play a game that is back in time to understand the secret movie and who the hooded figure is and all the ppl, why are there so many keyblades and why is the keyblade known to cause great destruction.
do u really think all of this will happen in the next kh game(s). feel free to give an opinion and give a theory or two.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
some of it might, but some of it wont.

1. we already know y the heartless are still here... they're the darkness in people's hearts. and unless everyone gets rid of the darkness inside them, there will still be heartless.

2. we can already read the ansem reports

and 3. the other keyblades were from other keyblade worriors.

but the rest is all a mystery like wheres malifisent and pete (even though i dont want them in KH3 but since they're disney... they Wont, FREAKIN, GO, AWAY!!!!) and wat to do with the nobodies, and the hooded people too and and the ppl.

the theories i have...
are what was the note from mickey in kh1 AND 2, the thing that was hidden in the secret video when the text like the lost 2 and memory of xehornort, is; what will happen to sora, riku, and kairi sinse it SEEMS they are done with they're adventure, and FINALLY, is the present story over???; and that the story might be in the past????? well thats wat i think (finally im done(lol))

THE_UNKNOWNS

nice explanations but i personally think that there are still reports of ansems work out there, maybe that are on matters of the heartless besides his experiments.

D

Deleted member 5341

I agree with you =D
Omg, there is so much left that i can't believe they even cut KHII that short....
that note, Maleficent and Pete, Kairi's keyblade, to find out what those knights are and/or what the freak the memory of Xehanort is, and not to mention Sora still needs to get a kiss from Kairi ;) *wink)

But I think that possibly, eventually, everyone will come to an understanding that there will always be heartless, but it might but up to Sora and crew to keep them under control. ~

SH_Brat

Well, I believe that no matter what there will be heartless. I want to know what happened to Pete and Maleficent, too. I want to know about the members, except Ansems aperntices, of the Org. I want to know who the other six are. You know, Marluxia, Axel, ect.( even though I still think Axel is Rikus Nobody!). What happened to Cloud? Did he get possessed or turn into Sephiroth? How about Xenhanorts history? Who were the knights in the secret ending? Were they the creators of the Keyblade?! If so, what happened to them? Do keyblades need keychains? Is Ansem the Wise really dead? What if him and King Mickey are our allies in the next story with Sora? Will there be another story with Sora?! Are there more nobodies who kept their bodily form other than the Org.? Will Leon become king of RG?! Will we ever return to Destiny Islands again? There are so many Disney movies that haven't been levels yet! Will they be used in the next game?
What about Alantica? How did King Triton know about the Keyblade? What did they mean by keyblades bring chaos and peace to the Worlds? Was it more philosophical or are there actually keybears who used the keyblades for destruction?! Why are there so many keyblades? What were they all doing in that place in the secret ending? Is that where keyblades go when they aren't being used? If so, that means there are a whole lot more bearers than Sora, Mickey, and Riku...! How did Xigbar know about other keyblade bearers( he was one of Ansems apprentices)? Do the Princesses of Heart hold more signifigance to the story? Lol. A lot of questions! I think about it while I'm playing. I just now thought of some I put on here while I was typing... There is much to find out about the game. I try not to think about it, but I can't help it! So much story line... A writer would go crazy with all the possibilities of the next game!

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Everything isnt completely solved yet..i think that the next main thing in the next kh installment is going to be the mystery of the keyblade...

Land_Scars

THE_UNKNOWNS said:
if u really think about it there is still a whole lot to do in kindom hearts
like find malifacent and pete, figure out why the heartless are still here, what to do with the nobodies, read ansems reports and understand all he knows and then on another side play a game that is back in time to understand the secret movie and who the hooded figure is and all the ppl, why are there so many keyblades and why is the keyblade known to cause great destruction.
do u really think all of this will happen in the next kh game(s). feel free to give an opinion and give a theory or two.

1. I'd really want to find Pete and Maleficient, just for the sake of being able to beat them. I admit, I never beat KH1, so until I get that far in the first game, all I want to do is to at least fight them.

2. Oh, I wrote about my theories about the Heartless and Nobodies. I'm almost certain I have my fact straight, correct me if I'm wrong. "When a person gives into the darkness, a Heartless is created. If there are an infinite amount of creatures with hearts out there, assuming none of those creatures have completely pure hearts like the Princesses, then there would be an infinite amount of Heartless. Darkness lurks in every heart, and darkness is eternal. That means that more and more creatures would be taken over by darkness, causing more Heartless to show up." Yes, I thought about this a lot, I'm pretty sure it's right. Like I said, correct me if I'm wrong, I wrote that at about 2 am.

3. As for the Nobodies...as long as there's Heartless, there will be Nobodies. So, you'd have to completely purify everyone's heart. Since that is very unlikely, you'd just have to keep fighting them until special circumstances arise that allow the Nobodies to become extinct. I personally don't want the Nobodies to become extinct like the Organization, I actually like the Nobodies because I can somewhat relate to them.

4. The Keyblade can bring chaos or peace...it might be known to cause chaos because somewhere along the line, a Keyblade wielder turned somewhat evil.

Hopefully the next game will help me understand the heart and Keyblades a little bit more...I wouldn't mind some more info on the Organization members, either. Hopefully, they'd show some background info on the members like Axel, Marluxia, etc. that weren't assistants, excluding Roxas. The next game will probably focus around the Keyblade, but that will mean that we'll learn mroe about the Heartless and Nobodies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back