• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So I'm trying to make a video in Windows Movie Maker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trini202

...and after I publish it and play it in WMP there's this big green rectangle at the bottom of the vid. The rectangle doesn't show up in Movie Maker however but it does appear on YouTube. Can somebody help me get rid of it?

P.S Don't just recommend another program unless that program is free and there is a way for me to import my current project into that program

Once you see the video you will realize how bored I was....

Last edited:
C

CodyG [WIN-TEAM]

trini202-

Hi, my name’s Cody, and I’m with the Windows Outreach Team. I see you’re having some trouble with a green rectangle showing up on a video you’ve made in Windows Movie Maker. I found a link to a forum where some other folks were having the same problem: Fixing the Green Bar Problem in Windows Movie Maker, Bernie Zimmermann and thought that it might give you some answers.

I hope this link gets you started in the right direction towards fixing your problem! Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with!

Thanks,
Cody
Windows Outreach Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back