• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, I had this dream...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream_wielder

I know this is a little irregular since new members usually find themselves introducing themselves first, but I had this strange dream I wanted to share with this community. I was playing a new Kingdom Hearts game. Not necessarily KH3 and it was much more bizarre than any other experience. It was terse but quite vivid; I started off by sleeping. Duh. As the projection of the dream entered my subconscious I was in a large bright field of wild flowers. It appeared similar to the poppy field Dorothy runs through in the Wizard of Oz. There I was watching Sora, Donald and Goofy emerge from this teleporter of sorts. It was a large yellow gateway type of contraption, shaped indentically to the transporters found in Space Paranoids in 3D. As a bright flare of brilliant light processed me into the field with the party, a behemoth appeared. The adversary was an incredible spectrum of colors and it was color changing, too. After a few moments neoshadows began to appear at the Behamoth’s feet so I began attacking those next. What was really strange was only Sora was the only one battling the fiends while Donald and Goody stood idly and then a random command appeared allowing me to switch my characters. Upon this opportunity I suppose my dream wanted me to use Goofy next, leaving Sora to stand immobile besides Donald. It was extremely strange but I guess this dream can act as my burning inner and painful desire to play Kingdom Hearts 3. Anyways, my name is Chris. Glad to be a part of the community. ������

Last edited:

Mavxo

Awards
I’m a non poster/ every day lurker. Just here to say that I legit have dreams of playing KH3 at least once a month. Must be that I'm always reading on here before bed. Welcome to the community though!

Neo_

Awards
Welcome Chris. :wink: I've had multiple dreams about playing KH3 (both before E3); one of the worlds was this Wild West/saloon-type thing where the goal was to be stealthy and I'd imagine Yosemite Sam was the boss, and then in another Halo was the world and the boss was Captain Link Hogthrob and Julius Strangepork in a Warthog. It's actually kind of unbelievable my brain (I'm assuming) unintentionally made the pig pun (pigs in the Warthog).

And then of course I was dreaming about playing it in like 2008; can't remember specifics though. It had a bit of House of Mouse/Toontown vibe to it.

Amadeus

Awards
I had a dream about KH3 where it was just running through a few Castle Oblivion corridors and then a fight with Marluxia in a circular white room. Kairi and Riku were there, so was Mickey, idr if Goofy and Donald were there but after fighting Marluxia (it looked like his bit in the KH2 opening) the credits rolled and that was it. Interestingly, this was like a solid year before we first saw Marluxia in trailers. It was wacky but I woke up in a cold sweat fearing KH3 would be very short.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I had a Kingdom Hearts 3 dream last night where I was playing it and Sora was on Destiny Islands talking to Tidus, Wakka and Selphie and someone from Life is Strange and some random OC guy. I think Bayonetta was there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back