• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So i guess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark malificent

So i guess the only proof you have against me is the fact that the game hasnt got a soft reset program

well dosent it make you think about all the games made by square-enix that does and also the fact that kh1 has it but kh2 dosent

the reason for this is that its only needed to be used once throughout the whole intire game you see, maybe they were running out of room or something and its hard to put random soft reset programs into every screen so they only put in one wich had to be prompted to do so.

look once someone else has finished the game 100% or should i say 200% then this fight will be over.

also when i said lvl 100 i meant 99 (seriously whats the diffrence :p

dark malificent

im saying that people think the only reason destiny mode isnt real is beacause kh2 dosent have a soft reset program but it actually does just not a random or controlled soft reset.
it has got instead a prompted reset wich can only be used when the cpu is able to allow it or certain requirments are made (like for instance a prompted marker would be the mickey mouse head in the JJ wich is made after certain requirments are done.

a reason for this could be space.

theinversekey

until you get some proof, i dont want to see you put another post. I believe that there might be a destiny mode but all of what you said is a lie. i dont think that you have completed the game all the way and if you have show some proof! you cant possibly tell me that all this time and you still have not found a camera!? the signature thing you were talking about is a lie i think too! I'm saying all this from experience of being let down. I think that you saw this mode somewhere else and are now trying to say you got it to make your self look good. Im sorry if it sounds like im flamin you darkmaleficent but until i get proof im not going on a wild goose chase.

for those of you who are confused on what im saying, darkmaleficent claims to have beaten KH2 on expert mode with 100% of the journal+100% gummi completion. then he claims that the is another mode that he unlocked by doing the above called destiny that is harder than proud. but he has yet to provide any evidence to back what he is saying up. that will be all.

EDIT:there was another thread about this somewhere but it got closed
here is the link:http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=52031

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back