• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So how about that Chat and RPG...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Camilo101

Lol I keep clicking on the chat and a blank web page always comes up. I thought at first that it was my browser but after using every one I had nothing worked. Can someone help me get into the chat?

The RPG I kinda expected not to work, because as far as I knew it hadn't been working for years. When I first joined KHI years ago it worked and I made a guy to like level 10 but then they said they were redoing the RPG or something and it never worked since.

But I see there's a whole subforum for the RPG Inferno so...any help on that too please?

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
As far as the Chat deal I don't know but just a few hours ago the RPG was working fine for me.
EDIT: Currently the RPG is working for me. Have you tried restarting your computer?

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
As for the chat, it never really works so if you want to chat there is a seperate chatroom called #junes for members. I personally dont go there, and dont have a link but anyone on staff would know how to set up an account there. And the RPG works just fine for me, it must be something with your browser

Camilo101

Okay thanks for the info on the chatroom, but as for the RPG...
What I mean about it not working is if I click on the RPG tab at the top of any forum page, it will take me to a page that *looks* like it should be the RPG Control Panel. To the left is a column of tabs that say stuff like "Menu, Settings, Inferno Messenger, Inbox." A blue bar runs across the screen that has clickable words like "Settings, Map, Character, Help." But the rest of the page is pretty much blank. When I click *ANY* of those clickable buttons to the left or in center, nothing happens.

So it looks like there interface is there, but nothing seems to go anywhere. any help with that...?

Back