• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So hard to find...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I was searchng for it too.. Absolutely everywhere, but it seems like they don'tsell it in Norway anymore:p At last I bought it on ebay from U.S.. It's really hard to get these days:/

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
I've searched in a lot of places to find KH: CoM, but with no avail.

Does anyone have any advice to someone who wants to find the game, but has no access to a credit card and so can't use e-bay or amazon?

You don't need a credit card to sign up for ebay(let alone use). A lot of sellers on ebay allow you to pay with money orders/personal checks. You'll be guaranteed to at least find someone on there that would allow you pay with money order/check if you're looking for a CoM game. And look at me, I only ever pay with money orders. :p

But if you're not willing, all I can say is try gamestop or a place that sells used video games. I just happened to be lucky because one of my friends bought the game for me as an early christmas present.

Twilight'sView

You shouldn't worry if you can't find it. Nothing new really happen, just some info about the org. Try renting it from gametap... or something like that (I'm not sure how their payment policy goes...). Use a Debit card. Maybe that'll work~

I'm so sorry, Ethereal, but I'm going to have to say you're wrong on that one. Play it and you ARE in for suprises. :thumbup:

KingXehanort

I am playing it on my PSP and PC with a Emu.
just Google GBA Emulator and download the Emu and the rome.

But just download Game you have!

Nobody Master

EDIT: it seems that the best price I can get it for is around £20 (dunno what it is in $)

Could anyone who has played the game suggest if it's worth getting it for this price?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back