• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Gamescom is going on right now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: So Gamescon is in 2 Days!

lol where is the demo for this game? I thought they promised us that a demo will be available. If they really wanted to make moer money then give us a freakin demo for it. lol.

Awards
The PSP wasn't even involved in Sony's press conference. We'll probably have to wait till tomorrow to get any info, cuz tomorrow is when it's open to the public.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The PSP wasn't even involved in Sony's press conference. We'll probably have to wait till tomorrow to get any info, cuz tomorrow is when it's open to the public.

The PSP was involved slightly...not a lot, but they showed off teh PSP and games that are out for it and Sony announced that they are still confident in the PSP and are sure it will do well...almost putting off the theory of a PSP2 for a while.

P.S. The PSP used in the conference and shown was a PSP-3000, way to punch all the Go havers in the face :p lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

lol where is the demo for this game? I thought they promised us that a demo will be available. If they really wanted to make moer money then give us a freakin demo for it. lol.

What? No, they never said anything about releasing a demo. Heck, the demo doesn't even exist.
For the events like E3, Comic Con, and Gamescom they just get the official copy of the game and just have people have a limited time in playing. People were playing the real final copy of the game, not a demo.

kupo1121

Awards

What? No, they never said anything about releasing a demo. Heck, the demo doesn't even exist.
For the events like E3, Comic Con, and Gamescom they just get the official copy of the game and just have people have a limited time in playing. People were playing the real final copy of the game, not a demo.

Are you sure it was the final cut of the game? It could have always been a demo for all we know...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Are you sure it was the final cut of the game? It could have always been a demo for all we know...

That's doubtful. The way it looks, they just took it from the game. Why do you think they'd add Kairi's scene to a demo? And why take the work to build a demo when they can just use the final copy and just have people take turns?

And BBS is already coming out in over 20 days. If there was ever a demo, I'm sure it would've been released by now. Since it hasn't, I have my doubts that a demo even existed in the first place.

kupo1121

Awards

That's doubtful. The way it looks, they just took it from the game. Why do you think they'd add Kairi's scene to a demo? And why take the work to build a demo when they can just use the final copy and just have people take turns?

And BBS is already coming out in over 20 days. If there was ever a demo, I'm sure it would've been released by now. Since it hasn't, I have my doubts that a demo even existed in the first place.

It could have but they could always of just made it a demo while they built the game in the first place...but we'll never know and it really isn't a big argument since I don't think it really matters lol :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It wasn't a demo. People could play and get to save points. The only thing stopping them from playing were the SE reps who only let you play for a short amount of time.

Sempied

If it's been asked already my apologies, but are we getting the trailer tomorrow?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
If it's been asked already my apologies, but are we getting the trailer tomorrow?

Maybe. I dunno. It's not like the websites say "This trailer will be added at this date" or whatever. Heck, the trailer may not even get on until after Gamescom is finished. We really don't know.

Sempied

Maybe. I dunno. It's not like the websites say "This trailer will be added at this date" or whatever. Heck, the trailer may not even get on until after Gamescom is finished. We really don't know.
We thought the same thing with E3, but it came up front page of the forums little hours after it appeared at E3. I just want to see if it'll be a Jump Festa mock up, Gamespot integration, or what. :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We thought the same thing with E3, but it came up front page of the forums little hours after it appeared at E3. I just want to see if it'll be a Jump Festa mock up, Gamespot integration, or what. :/

Depends if the people in the SE building are feeling like they should be prompt with updating or if they are going to be lazy that day. Then again it is their job, so they might have it posted early.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Anyone else slightly worried that...The gamescom trailer might end up being the one gamespot had a month or so ago?

Somebody please rule that option out so I can stop worrying. -_-

I'm having the same thought. Heck, I had the same thought for quite a few weeks now.
To me, it's a 50/50 chance of it being the same trailer or a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back