• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So about Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Avant~

Does Land of Departure=Castle Oblivion? if not was its origins ever given?

Perhaps theirs some info in the Xehanort Reports

B

brosandi

You know, i was thinking about it. And I'm starting to think that LoD DOES = CO.

My reason behind this is that Nomura said the Chamber of Waking existed BEFORE CO did.
We've seen the inside of the CoW and it's littered with Eraqus' insignia.
Which means, the Chamber could have been in LoD for a while, and then, LoD became CO.

That'd at least explain how the CoW could exist before CO did...

00 Raiser Fan

^^ never thought of that, but now that you mention it I, I agree.
But everyone sais CO hasn't appeared as of yet, is it really featured in the game, cause if not then we can't assume tis is true can we?!

HandsUpMcGee

Yes, it is true that LoD is CO.

In the "Last Episode", we see Aqua take Ven from Mysterious Tower and they enter a portal (created by unconscious Ven's keyblade) which transports them to LoD. Once their, they find it destroyed and then they go inside. Aqua places Ven on one of the thrones and uses her keyblad in some mystical way. We then see that the entire world has transformed to CO, and Ven is in the Room of Awakening or Sleep, whichever it is. Aqua seems to have locked him in with ME's keybalde.

Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back