• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Straw_Hat

no....no i don't....at least, not anymore. The show has gone far downhill, is no longer funny, only awkward and hard to sit through. Its like you wanna laugh, cause its snl, and you remember how good it used to be, but you just can't find anything to laugh at...

maybe it'll come back, cause they've had slumps before, but until that day, i'm keeping my distance

Thespis

I love SNL. Probably the best show on television, and without a doubt the best late night comedy ever created. I have to agree that they are going through a transition period...these actors seem to be the "sacrificail lambs" of late, to use a term proposed by arrogant hicks describing high school sports. ^_^

Anyway, 2000 was my favorite season by far. How on Earth can you beat skits like "The Delicious Dish", the infamous Cheerleaders, and the best "Weekend Update" cast ever?

Eh heh, other than Update though, I hated Jimmy Fallon. ^_^;;

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Saturday Night Live lost a lot of its magic when Chris Farley died. Then several cast leaves and Will Ferrell's eventual departure sealed the rest of it away. Apparently the only SNL vids I can find on youtube are Will Ferrell skits. Hm.

The guys on the show usually aren't that bad. All the women on the show, aside from Tina Fey, should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

Straw_Hat

Saturday Night Live lost a lot of its magic when Chris Farley died.

Chris Farley > all other sketch comedians....

every skit he was in was genius. Be it physical or any other kind of comedy, he did it, and he did it damn good. He is dearly missed

hopefully someone else will come out of the woodwork like he did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back