• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small thought/Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay. I thought this up the other day. I think I saw in some thread somebody asking or thinking about what a final boss could be for BBS. And then it hit me. The big giant thing we see Terra standing on in the Secret Ending. Because wasn't it said that all three of their stories will somehow come together in the end? I'm thinking that possibly each Terra, Aqua and Ven face off against some form of big thing like we saw in the video and then all come together to confront Master Xehanort. Tis just a thought I had. In which case, the end boss could either be that thing or Master Xehanort himself. Probably both. Like Xemnas' multiple battles.

What do you think?
No flaming please. ^.^;

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Hm, the huge monster would probably make a rather nice boss battle, but Master Xehanort is the obvious choice for final boss.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I agree, but maybe not as a final boss, I am damn well not playing that game if MX and Ds aren't the final bosses, then again the may maker that thing like Fake ansem did in the fina lKH1 battle, and summon the heartless Dark side

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I believe that the fight in the secret ending may stay as a cut scene...

It still would be fun to play. =P

My thoughts exactly. And we know now that its not a nobody either. Because Nomura said that at this time, Nobodies and Heartless didn't yet exist.

I'd guess that its one of the new enemies, like the ones Terra was fighting in the screenshots.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
that thing about nobodies not existing is false. look at the interviews with nomura, he says that ten years ago(the time in which the BBS game will take place), that was when terra, aqua and ven were like, say teenagers, and then they all look old enough to be ten years older, which would mean that this video was somewhere colse to the present, close enough for Nobodies to exist

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Hm. Really? I coulda sworn it said they didn't exist during the time of the game. I'll check it out.

Edit: Yesh. It does say they didn't exist during the games story.

Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
that thing about nobodies not existing is false. look at the interviews with nomura, he says that ten years ago(the time in which the BBS game will take place), that was when terra, aqua and ven were like, say teenagers, and then they all look old enough to be ten years older, which would mean that this video was somewhere colse to the present, close enough for Nobodies to exist

What? o_O Ven DEFINITELY doesn't look ten years older. In BBS he looks like Roxas, who is 15 years old (He only physically existed a year, but Roxas is basically an extension of Sora, and therefore has the body of a 15 year old). The Ven in secret movie DEFINITELY doesn't look 25. >.> Terra and Aqua don't look older to me either...

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I'd say that Aqua may be in her late teens, or perhaps early twenties, and Terra being in his early twenties.

diogo14

if Master Xehanort and the DS are the final bosses, or maybe that giant thing, than they made a secret ending showing us more than some of us would want... I mean, c'mon, I wouldn't like to play a game where I know how the end is... Don't know if i'm explaining it the right way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back