• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small BBS Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Battle with Xemnas Armour.
Tied up armour,to what looks like a type of Throne.
Armour some-what like Terra's.
Xemnas has Aqua's armour.
OrganizationXIII Head Quaters is kinda of a Castle..

Now to get off the obvious..

Here's what I think...

Terra was next in line to get the throne to Radiant Garden, MX or DS wanted it..Ansem(The REAL Ansem) Is in charge at the time, obviously. MX or the DS have a side mission(Or it's their overall goal) to knock terra out of the Way so one of them(MX or DS) could get the thron.. Thus Armour being tied to the Throne..

I dunno...But it's just what I think could happen or something...Meh..

Edit4:(From Cid)Ven could also be in heir for the Throne, much like Terra,Aqua might be too..?
Edit: MX was to old to get the thron so he went to KH to become young to get the throne...
Edit2: DS wants the thron because all his 'life?' he was jealos of Terra?
Edit3: I AM NOT saying Terra is AtW Son..I'm saying he's in-line for the Throne.

Ok...Well..Discuss.

BTW I'm not very good at theory making so..Shut up..

OffTopic
Triton was all pissy when Sora first came to Atlantica, I think that VAT or MX/DS went and messed something up..
VAT accidently destroyed his Castle?
MX/DS Destroyed the Castle or something along those lines.

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ No, no no no..I' msaying he was in-line to get the throne from AtW..To RG.

Xander748

Hmm... This is why I posted a thread asking for some help i getting caught up. I don't know any of that so called, "obvious" stuff. Can you elaborate a bit, please?

Y

Yannis

Here's what I think...

Terra was next in line to get the throne to Radiant Garden, MX or DS wanted it..Ansem(The REAL Ansem) Is in charge at the time, obviously. MX or the DS have a side mission(Or it's their overall goal) to knock terra out of the Way so one of them(MX or DS) could get the thron.. Thus Armour being tied to the Throne..

I dunno...But it's just what I think could happen or something...Meh..

Edit: MX was to old to get the thron so he went to KH to become young to get the throne...
Edit2: DS wants the thron because all his 'life?' he was jealos of Terra?

Ok...Well..Discuss.

BTW I'm not very good at theory making so..Shut up..

So the flaming begins...not X)

Good thing. Maybe DS(Terra Replica with MX´s heart) was jealous to Terra because of Aqua? Maybe Aqua was princess..

And DS is kinda Terra, and he wanted Aqua instead of Terra. Maybe DS has still connection to Terra´s heart so he remembers Aqua as a ´friend´

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Yes.Yes I do.

Hmm... This is why I posted a thread asking for some help i getting caught up. I don't know any of that so called, "obvious" stuff. Can you elaborate a bit, please?

In the Battle with Xemans on the ship(dragon ship) in KH2, there's some things..And then in a vid there's Xemnas talkign to Aqua's empty armour...

Y

Yannis

^ Yes.Yes I do.

In the Battle with Xemans on the ship(dragon ship) in KH2, there's some things..And then in a vid there's Xemnas talkign to Aqua's empty armour...
I know what you are talking about. This explains:

eiash2.jpg

This tooks so long to draw!! ;___; about 3-4 days.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Lol, I like it,it's cool,buff-ness.
Now i'm not sure if it's MX or the DS how wants him off the Throne,maybe both..I dunno.

Y

Yannis

Wow, that's nice, what did you use to draw it? Paint? :p
Actually Photoshop X´)

I have strong idea that ACTUALLY DS IS ALREADY USING MX IN THE SECRET ENDING!!!!!!!! LIKE ANSEM USED RIKU!!!!!!!!! ;___;

HE IS THE MAIN VILLAIN! HE POSSESSES MX WHO IS NOT SO EVIL AT BEGINNING.

HE JUST WANTED HIS PUPIL BACK BUT MADE GRAVE MISTAKE!! THE REPLICA BECAME EVIL!!! AND IN THE END DS IS POSSESSING MX!!!

eiafb6.jpg

Last edited:

King Mario

Actually Photoshop X´)

I have strong idea that ACTUALLY DS IS ALREADY USING MX IN THE SECRET ENDING!!!!!!!! LIKE ANSEM USED RIKU!!!!!!!!! ;___;

HE IS THE MAIN VILLAIN! HE POSSESSES MX WHO IS NOT SO EVIL AT BEGINNING.

HE JUST WANTED HIS PUPIL BACK BUT MADE GRAVE MISTAKE!! THE REPLICA BECAME EVIL!!! AND IN THE END DS IS POSSESSING MX!!!

eiafb6.jpg

You know, for some odd reason I've also had the same idea, for some quite some acually.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ Likely VAT, since they were "good" and that the fact Sora is good doesn't make him think differently...

For the theory, why not, though for some unknown reason, I would rather think Ven would be the one who should access to the throne...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Sorry for the Double post but..

Thhe MX and the DS overall goal,atleast this is what I think is MX wants to be king of RG, he's to old, gather KH to become young to be come young one needs to absorb Kh, and tada?

OblivionLock

I don't know. A whole 'plot against eachother for kingship' thing just seems way too simple for KH.

And don't even get me started on that second theory. The LAST thing KH needs are more replicas. I mean, all the main characters have gotten look-alikes, and now even Sora's look-alike is getting a look-alike! It looked to me like MX was controlling DS, seeing as how DS comes out of him, he's grinning, beats down everyone on his own, and makes a big heart in the air, and the DS just fights off everybody else for MX's support. That's not to mention the whole Riku and 'Ansem' thing where the DS and MX wear the same clothes, possibly suggesting MX is controlling the DS like 'Ansem' controlled Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back