• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SmackDown vs RAW 2008

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I've been playing this bullshit GM Mode and I find it quite unfair.

If you look at my roster for SmackDown, I don't have one person on there below an 85. Here's my roster:

Triple H: 100
CM Punk: 91
Michelle McCool: 94
Ashley: 92
Kelly Kelly: 93
Mysterio: 87
MVP: 83
Flair: 82
Randy Orton: 86
Chavo Guerrero: 87
JTG: 84
Shad: 85
Umaga: 86
Helms: 82

I sneak a peek at RAW and ECW's Rosters and I'm seeing people with NO Fatigur whatsoever, people in the 50s and 60s.

Anybody wanna tell me why and how RAW and ECW can have only 3 matches on their card and still manage to get a 4 star rating for their program. Yet, I've put on back-to-back 5 star pay-per-views.

I'll tell the lineup each week

RAW's matches: 1 match missing, 2 stars, 2.5 stars, 3 stars, 3.5 stars = 4.0 star show

ECW's Matches: 2 matches missing, 3 stars, 2.5 stars, 3 stars, = 3.5 star show

My Show SmackDown, with Rivalries too and specialty and title matches:

3.5 stars, 3.5 stars, 4.0 stars, 4.0 stars, 4.5 stars and what do I get? a 3 star rating and I end up losing the fan change that week.

Please, does this bullshit make any sense? How is it every week RAW and ECW never even have one 4 star match on their card and win while not one match I make is below 3 stars as you see. It's either 3.5 or better. And I play EVERY match. I dominate the Top 25 every week and I make 5 star ppvs all the time.

Can Anybody who is familiar with the game help me out?

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
THE NHL IS NOT! SCRIPTED THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Well...when I said TV show, I didn't mean a sport...it's called World Wrestling Entertainment for a reason. They even had a show called WWE Confidential which showed all their fake stunts like falling through a table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back