• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slipknot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato2471

Slipknot is alright, they aren't really all that heavy. Slipknots first 2 cds were good but they sound awful live. I perfer Stone Sour, less people so it actually sounds good and Corey doesn't wear a stupid mask.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Ya know, I'd hate to bring this topic back, but I must express my undying hate for this band.

Not trying to offend anyone by this post, but Slipknot sounds like George W. Bush choking on a hairball. Honestly. They have horrible and repetive lyrics, Mick Thompson is way overrated, Joey Jordison is extremely overrated, Corey's screaming gets old, They have 3 drummers, which is extremely uneccessary. Honestly, I hate them so much. It's a shame too, Corey has a good voice, but he decides to use it in about 2 songs for a short time. His screaming sucks. Everyone says Mick Thompson is such a good guitarist, but honestly, he isnt as good as he is cut out to be.

And the masks are so stupid. They are obviously a gimmick. They only make them look stupid and it muffles Corey's voice. They have a strict dress code of uncomfortable jumpsuits and masks strapped to their faces. And Clown is mean to fans. It's so stupid, what band is mean to their fans? I'd be grateful that so many people love me.

9 band members is not needed.

[/rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back