• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sleep takes Ven!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codycameron09

While playing Days, I realized Xemnas mentions to Roxas as he sleeps, "So sleep has taken you once again".

Now we all know Terra has a connection to Xehanort, Ansem SOD, and Xemnas, and Ven has a connection to Roxas. And in KH2: Final Mix, Xemnas looks at Aqua's armor and says, "How long has it been friend?" Well, this shows that Ven succumbs to a form of sleep in BBS and Terra's memories in Xemnas show it.

Muse

you look atrocious
Wait, how does Xemnas talking to Aqua's armor show that Ven succumbs to a form of sleep in BBS?

i eat dark

spoiler tag please! :mad:
and everything you said is crap!

it could mean alot of things!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't see what Aqua's armor really has to do with it, but besides that, I think it's pretty much one of those things in Days that links to BbS. After all, Nomura has said that so far BbS and Days are heavily linked... (or was that BbS and Coded...? Oh well).

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't see what Aqua's armor really has to do with it, but besides that, I think it's pretty much one of those things in Days that links to BbS. After all, Nomura has said that so far BbS and Days are heavily linked... (or was that BbS and Coded...? Oh well).

I dont think he ever said that any of the three would be "heavily" connected. i think tetsuya nomura made it more obvious.

this really isnt a spoiler unless you interpret it that way. this could fit very well with sora and not ven.

i eat dark

wrong not days,coded.... .

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
What was int he first post isnt even a spoiler that much.
Wow you guys go in to speculation threads not to see spoilers sad,,,

Abbot

No, it was Days. I found the interview where it said Days and BbS are deeply linked. Dunno about Coded and BbS, but I imagine they are.

Let's see the interview.

Also, he said Coded wasn't linked with Days a lot, but Coded was linked with BBS heavily.
So, it's basically,

Days -> BBS <- Coded.

Also. Thanks for the spoiler, and your post made no sense, OP.

peachie

Considering this scene was pointed out in the Birth by Sleep speculation section of the Ultimania for Days, I would say there's a damn good chance he's talking about Ven here.

Although, there was no "again" in the original Japanese. The original line was "So you're still asleep...", and I would consider the Japanese to be the more accurate allusion to BBS.

codycameron09

Sorry, I didn't mean it to connect with Roxas. It only means that Xemnas sees Aqua's armor and remembers her. Kind of like how he sees Roxas and thinks of Ven sleeping.

Ugh, people these days!!!

spoiler tag please! :mad:
and everything you said is crap!

it could mean alot of things!

Alright... If you think so, let's hear what you have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back