• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skipped scene (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkleman168

Right after the thousandheartless battle there is an important scene which i had to skip becos it kept freezing. i watched up untill saix summoned some nobodies to kill the heartless that malificent summoned, then shes covered in green flames and then thats all i could watch. what happens then, if anyone could tell me? thanks in advance :)

E

Eclipse

^^ maleficent tells sora to go she says "i'll take care of them. don't get me wrong...i will have my revenge" and then maleficent disappears i believe. Then sora and donald and goofy end up in a black area....where they recieve a box. they open the box and it has a picture of roxas, and a sea-salt ice cream. Sora asks where they came from, and he thinks riku might have left them as clues. Then the crown design appears and sora locks the keyhole or whatever :p

E

Eclipse

^^ yes. maleficent almost sacrificed herself, but she wasn't being nice, she just doesn't like the organization. :)

Fire Tears

Well, actually, she was being selfish. She wanted to kill them all on her own because their taking control of everything and in reality, she's the one that wants to take control of everything.

In her defense, she did save them in a tight spot after that scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back