• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skeleton Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
crowmaster said:
but what about goofy and donald?
There not cursed either sora said to donald and goofy: lucky we didn't get cursed.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
This theory is now proven by the latest screens of KH2. On the official S-E site, you see Sora holding a pendant (with a coin).

This makes him a thief, and people who steal the coin from the treasure chest are cursed... ;)

coolazice7

^yah, thats right. sora probably says "lucky we didnt get cursed" and then right after that discovers that they have been cursed... that just sounds like something that would happen. and being "changed" could be a drive mode, or maybe just some kind of state that you are in during one of the battles. In the PotC movie, you had to be under the moonlight to turn into a skeleton... so maybe in that battle when ever you go under the moonlight you turn into a skeleton. that would be cool.

Midnightdragon

He wouldn't be able to stay immortal for a very long time if this is true. The battle would be pointless then.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
even if sora was a skeleton i dont think thats what changed meant cause u see the person as a skeleton only under the moonlight. i think change means somethin else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back