• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Since I don't know what I'm talking about.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Mizzle

Since I supposedly don't know what I'm talking about then sombody tell me then. I know I am right but a lot of people have something to say. So u tell me whats going on. Tell me everything from who "BHK" is, where's Riku, who is DiZ, and whatever else u think u know. Because it's obvious that evrybody knows what there talking about exect me. But when KH2 comes out and everybody sees I'm right that when I'll get to laugh! HA! HA! HA! HA!

D

Dexter

-O-k

-Currentley the BHK name is Roxas according to japenease kh2 candy
-Riku is thought to be in mulans world carrying a souleater
- WE know nothin about but there was a a jk info sayin that ansmes souls was in Diz or whateva..........................

!~There ya go~!

O

Orochi Yashiro

Just go on to your other thread. Sommod please close this.

Cous Cous

Yo dude, take it easy. If your theories are so great, just wait untill the game comes out. Nobody said you had to post them. Kick back and see the results alright. Besides if you laugh alone, the world'll think your an idiot.

Vzam

Bronze Member
dont bother releasing youre anger in a thread. Nobody will listen to you. But I can at least tell you something.

-BHK's name is still not confirmed. I'm not following a candy bar's name. I'm following a scan from a mag or video.

-Riku has been seen unhooded jumping down the tower like in deep dive. (this is seen in a commercial, find it yourself we have all seen it)

-DiZ's information is still unknown. I think hes connected to Ansem but W/e

Ansem/Sephy

-Riku, supposedly, appeared in Mulan's world with his Soul-Eater.

-BHK has no CONFIRMED name, despite recent rumours that still drift in the air.

-DiZ (you are so messed up if you don't know my main man, DiZ) has some connection to Ansem; it is unclear what tho'. I think he's Ansem's Body&Soul discarded before the events of KHI. This is supported by many details, but is, as of this moment, just speculation. Read the theories out there.

And, if you're really nineteen . . . then . . . well, this forum lowers its standards of what kind of people are allowed to post once more. Sorry, I've read your other posts. It's a very sad day indeed.:(

Rudie™

Dude, you really need to relax. Its just a game. Your guess is just as good as everyone elses. So dont go bashing others ideas.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
ok well we dont know bhks name or where riku is and we dont really know about diz except that mickey knows him somehow. but i think diz was once the superior and is indeed connected to ansem and i dont like diz.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Ansem/Sephy said:
And, if you're really nineteen . . . then . . . well, this forum lowers its standards of what kind of people are allowed to post once more. Sorry, I've read your other posts. It's a very sad day indeed.:(

Excuse me but since when does age have a factor in anything? I'm 19 and I have been waiting 2 and a half years for this game to come out. I know its not directed to me but making fun of someone because of their age is not wise as it attacks others that have no connection youre point.

Besides that. J-Mizzle, please refrain from bashing other peoples theories when you cant even be open to critisism on your own theory.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
rpg master said:
-O-k

-Currentley the BHK name is Roxas according to japenease kh2 candy
-Riku is thought to be in mulans world carrying a souleater
- WE know nothin about but there was a a jk info sayin that ansmes souls was in Diz or whateva..........................

!~There ya go~!

You people are still believeing that crap? Everything except Riku and the soueater is fake. Are you guys gon'na listen to the facts or a stupid a piece of candy. You decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back