• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple Stupid theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnoitra

k well this is really stupid but since i beleive that the 14ths her old name was Oni,Nio,Ino searched up the meaning
*since it was revealed that VAT and SRK had similar meanings, i take names seriously*

Oni:The word "oni" is sometimes speculated to be derived from on, the on'yomi reading of a character (隠) meaning to hide or conceal, as oni were originally invisible spirits or gods which caused disasters, disease, and other unpleasant things. These nebulous beings could also take on a variety of forms to deceive (and often devour) humans. Thus a Chinese character (鬼) meaning "ghost" came to be used for these formless creatures.

Nio : Kongōrikishi (金剛力士) or Niō (仁王) are two wrath-filled and muscular guardians of the Buddha, standing today at the entrance of many Buddhist temples in China, Japan and Korea in the form of frightening wrestler-like statues. They are manifestations of the Bodhisattva Vajrapāṇi protector deity and are part of the Mahayana pantheon. According to Japanese tradition, they travelled with the historical Buddha to protect him.

She could be a wrestler o.0

Ino = Boar, boar represents :In Greek mythology, two boars are particularly well known. The Erymanthian Boar was hunted by Heracles as one of his Twelve Labours, and the Calydonian Boar was hunted in the Calydonian Hunt by dozens of other mythological heroes, including some of the Argonauts and the huntress Atalanta.

In Celtic mythology the boar was sacred to the goddess Arduinna,[22][23] and boar hunting features in several stories of Celtic and Irish mythology. One such story is that of how Fionn mac Cumhaill ("Finn McCool") lured his rival Diarmuid Ua Duibhne to his death - gored by a wild boar.

Ares, the Greek god of war, had the ability to transform himself into a wild boar, and even gored his son to death in this form to prevent the young man from growing too attractive and stealing his wife, similar to Oedipus marrying his own mother.

The Norse gods Freyr and Freyja both had boars. Freyr's boar was named Gullinbursti ("Golden Mane"), who was manufactured by the dwarf Sindri due to a bet between Sindri's brother Brokkr and Loki. The bristles in Gullinbursti's mane glowed in the dark to illuminate the way for his owner. Freya rode the boar Hildesvini (Battle Swine) when she was not using her cat-drawn chariot. According to the poem Hyndluljóð, Freyja concealed the identity of her protégé Óttar by turning him into a boar. In Norse mythology, the boar was generally associated with fertility.

In Persia (Iran) during the Sassanid Empire, boars were respected as fierce and brave creatures, and the adjective "Boraz (Goraz)" (meaning boar) was sometimes added to a person's name to show his bravery and courage. The famous Sassanid spahbod, Shahrbaraz, who conquered Egypt and the Levant, had his name derived Shahr(city) + Baraz(boar like/brave) meaning "Boar of the City".[citation needed]

In Hindu mythology, the third avatar of the Lord Vishnu was Varaha, a boar.

In Chinese horoscope the boar (sometimes also translated as pig), is one of the twelve animals of the zodiac, based on the legends about its creation, either involving Buddha or the Jade Emperor.[citation needed]

(boars ar males right) Pigs are honest, reliable, sincere, tolerant, shy, affectionate, kind, impulsive and short tempered. They are splendid companions, intellectuals with a very strong need to set difficult goals and carry them out. In addition they are extraordinarily naive. Their unquenchable thirst for knowledge will facilitate their success whereas their quest for material comfort will frustrate it. Pigs also will sacrifice their lives for good causes. The Pig will be successful in financial affairs, or as an entertainer, or possibly a lawyer. Pigs should be aware of other Pigs and compatible with Sheep and Rabbits.

it says pigs are so she might have died of that lol ive worked alot to find this informationNot *copypaster FTW*

lol this thread will go nowhere so flame all you want i dont usually post i read your posts

Edit: Ino was a greek goddess or something

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
i like how you tried but you got it in a different set.
when you compared the Orginization to the chinese zodiac she could not be the boar because thats 13 is it?
you should try for the cat...

urutapu

I think it might be Ino, for no other reason than it being a feminine (and real) name.

i like how you tried but you got it in a different set.
when you compared the Orginization to the chinese zodiac she could not be the boar because thats 13 is it?
you should try for the cat...
The zodiac is 13 after you include the cat. So it just plain doesn't work.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
^I hope they ease off the manly-ness a wee bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back