• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Simple Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.freewebs.com
I have a simple question that needs to be asked. I'm new to these forums, and so I'm not quite sure what the guidelines are. Where I have RPed before, there have been sections of Fan Fiction for people like us. However, some people would merely type their version of a Fan Fiction and post it on the forums, allowing others to read and comment, being the sole author of that FF. While, on the other hand, there were the FF's that contained several people writing it, each in control of different characters and situations. Now, the question is, do you guys do FF Role Plays? As in, taking a common book/movie/comic, or whatever it is you wish, and each person choosing a character they'd like to play, each deciding if that's okay and getting it worked out, then Role-Playing as such. I have always enjoyed doing that, and I haven't the time to go through each thread, skimming and attempting to find the answer to this question. Please answer. Thanks in advance.

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yes, your point is? I would more than likely deem you as a newb, based on your Role-Playing skills, if I were to ever see them. But I honestly don't want to, for your illiteracy in your comment has already lowered my I.Q. just from reading it. This was a simple question asked in reference to the fact that I'm -new to these forums-, not new in general. I'm quite the oldbie, to be honest, and one of the best. Just an answer needed, not a pathetically attempted smart reply. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back