• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple and Clean backwards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

Rikus_DarkAngel said:
haha ya this has been posted before because i remember talking about it in the forum. People were saying that it was a "hidden message" because she was saying Help Me and Devil and blah blah blah haha ^^ but its still good!! I wish they had the full song though. I think they called it Utter Sweet Love. but somehow it sounds more like Your Sweet Love. hmm ya i think thats about it. O! and it somehow has a sorta meaning to KH. *thats wat this one person says* and it makes perfect sense ^^
Also! KingBlade recorded the song on youtube here...WATCH THE WHOLE THING!!
seriously watch the whole thing. Enjoy! ^^

lol nice

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
It doesn't sound like help me escape fun, it sounds like help me ignasne fun... Otherwise the words are pretty clear

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I'll just repeat what i said on the other thread saying the same thing.

Ok this is true.... There are no subliminal messages in this song, and if it was a subliminal message how is it affecting you. Because subliminal messages usually describe something like the disney subliminal messages in their movies

Lion King- When simba falls on the cliff and the dust goes into the air, it spells sex
The rescuers- When the rescuers are flying in their little mouse airplane around the town, when they pass by an apartment window there is a naked woman *real woman* in the window.
Donald Duck Racism cartoon- If you listen very closely it sounds like he says racist words.

HAVE ANY OF THESE BEEN PROVEN, Yes but Disney fights them off and reclaims its seat at the top of Business Corporations.

But someone found/listened to the song backwards and put that up, but seriously it makes no damn sense. And not a damn one of you can say you were able to comprehend every single word because that is bull. Your mind is only playing with you because its letting you hear what you want to hear, so any slight change in vocals and your like ohhh i heard evil. I heard help me. So come on, this topic is basically worthless..

And should be CLOSED

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I agree with doreo503. It's all in the mind. When you listen too carefully, you start to hear things that dont really exist. Besides there are alot of words that change when its said in reverse. I dont believe you guys would go that far, to study a song that you play backwards. Dont over do these things and NEVER go too deep into something, you just might find out something you didnt want to know.

D

Deleted member 5341

Woa, is this like.....real then?
That's so weird! XD

Rikus_DarkAngel

I thought it was pretty kool but its only two parts from the whole song. haha have any of u seen it played backwards as in "Utter Sweet Love" (the one that everyone is talking about right now) and when the song is finish and u play it backwards its Simple and Clean. haha its pretty kool!
It seems like the first part sounds like "Help me escape hun" hehe ^^

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
:D I have the whole song its sooo awesome...but try listening to it after you watch a scary movie....now thats scary....:eek: ....spoooky.....like ghosts....haunted songs....like what if its like the Ring...after 7 days....Utada comes out of your cd player and says " BUY MY CDS !!!!!" while stangling you....spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back