• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple and Clean backwards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final key

Some1 already posted this a long time ago...but still its AWESOME!!I always listen to it...its pretty cool

krazyaznsyco

wait, i just checked the site the original person sent. why are you asking about subliminal messages? the words are right in this person's site that he or she sent. you didn't click did you? so basically, i just sent the same site?

krazyaznsyco

im guessing this person posted this from reading another person's same forum about the song. i found like at least over 7 in the search engine. that or he just found it when searching for the regular song on google or something.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I just foudn it off google. The "sublimal message" was just a way of saying Utada has a way with words.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I don't think it was. Because the words are a little messed up.

Rikus_DarkAngel

haha ya this has been posted before because i remember talking about it in the forum. People were saying that it was a "hidden message" because she was saying Help Me and Devil and blah blah blah haha ^^ but its still good!! I wish they had the full song though. I think they called it Utter Sweet Love. but somehow it sounds more like Your Sweet Love. hmm ya i think thats about it. O! and it somehow has a sorta meaning to KH. *thats wat this one person says* and it makes perfect sense ^^
Also! KingBlade recorded the song on youtube here...WATCH THE WHOLE THING!!
seriously watch the whole thing. Enjoy! ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back