• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simon Cowell to leave American Idol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
or so I read. Sure, he might change his mind, but do you believe this will be the mortal blow. I hope for Fox's sake that they kill the show after this season.

Simon Cowell to leave ?American Idol? - REALITY TV- msnbc.com

Anyhow, I guess this could also be a topic for discussion of American Idol, though I don't care much for it beyond the early auditions. I love it how some people think they're so perfect despite being told they suck and clearly sounding just plain horrible. Just for your info, your friends and family don't make good judges since they're generally trying to not hurt your feelings.

Anyhow, do you suppose that Fox should end it after this season?

Like I hinted at, I think so. Simon Cowell is one the last reasons I even bother watching part of the early auditions. He keeps the show at least somewhat interesting. (though I've stopped caring about the show after the early auditions) Sure, I doubt his departure will be the end of the show fanbase-wise, but it seems to me that the show is in decline. His departure seems like a mortal blow if you ask me. Losing Paula was bad enough imo. I could be wrong though. I just feel that Fox will be pretty stupid if they decide to go another season without Simon Cowell, not that they're already relatively stupid.

Edit: Sorry that I didn't check "Other Media" only this sub-forum. It just hit me after made the thread. Merge if you want, staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back