• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Similarity of heartless symbol & Nobody symbol..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia Diablos

The original Heartless (whish contained Shadows and Darksides) were born of the darkness in peoples hearts. The other variations where created by Ansem's experiments.

i.e. Yellow Operas, Wizards, PowerWilds, etc.

All of the Keyholes are unlocked until the Sora (or whomever has the Keyblade that Sora uses) cpmes along and locks it with his (or her) Keyblade. That is what Sora's Keyblade does. We do not yet know what Mickey's Keyblade does or if there are any others.
It is assumed that the Keyblade that Riku used was destroyed. Ansem's world's door to its heart must have had some sort of doorknob. Sora's didn't and many others didn't either. But Wonderland did. Whether there is a doorknob or not doesn't seem to stop the Heartless from getting to the World's Heart.

Concerning DiZ, Ansem, and Mickey. It is still not confirmed if DiZ really is Ansem's shell. If that is the case, then we still do not know if DiZ retained any of Ansem's memories.

Awards
Yes the natural Heartless were born of darkness in people's hearts, but did they only take actual form when Ansem experimented with hearts? Or were they around before that? Theoretically they've been around forever because darkness sleeps in every heart, but they only seemed to take actual form when Ansem began experimenting. I'm just wondering if they've been plaguing worlds even before Ansem was around.

DarkSora9696

I may be wrong but... didn't the heartless come from keyholes... and that is why sora had to lock them...? and I thought that they were released because Ansem (or someone... or something) opened a "door" of some sort and that freed them...??? I think I'm still a l;il' confused wit a few things... or am I right? :confused:

oathion

The Unknowns are shells of those with strong-hearts. My friend would say that the Unknowns are passed keyblade wielders and that the EM is a pass keyblade master. @__@ Highly doubtful there. And the heartless symbol indicates that they're artifical. So how would fake darkness and shells be important?

Awards
DarkSora9696 said:
I may be wrong but... didn't the heartless come from keyholes... and that is why sora had to lock them...? and I thought that they were released because Ansem (or someone... or something) opened a "door" of some sort and that freed them...??? I think I'm still a l;il' confused wit a few things... or am I right? :confused:
The Journal tells you that Sora has to lock the Keyholes so Heartless don't get OUT, but the game tells you that Sora locks the Keyholes so they don't get IN. The game contradicts itself there.

And Ansem opened the door when a natural Heartless led him to Hollow Bastion's Keyhole and he decided to open the door (he could do it somehow).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back