• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Similarity of heartless symbol & Nobody symbol..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
(Click on underlined phrases to see pics.)

Honestly. Is it just me or does anyone else think that the Heartless symbol and the Nobody symbol are eerily similar in overall appearance/shape? If you flip the Heartless symbol upsidedown, carve a few strange circular holes on some egdes, and paint it white, is it not very much like the Nobody symbol? Judge for yourself:
Heartless symbol
Nobody symbol
Maybe they're like two sides of a coin, the Heartless and Nobodies? That's why the symbols are similar?

Also, BHK's necklace thing sort of looks like the Nobody symbol except that it is on an angle and the heart shape has been replaced with another spike thing.
BHK (couldn't find a shot of just his necklace)

Speaking of two sides of a coin, the huge Nobody seen in what appears to be BHK's 'Awakening' in one of the trailers seems to be the equivalent of the Darkside in Sora's Awakening.
Darkside
Huge Nobody
Heh, if the huge Nobody put its legs together it'd kind of look like the Nobody symbol.

Speaking of equivalents, the only 'true' Heartless known so far (ones without Heartless symbols; made naturally and not by the Heartless Machine) are Shadows, Neo Shadows, Darkballs, Invisibles (that's what they're called, right?), and Darksides. If there are 'true' Heartless, could there be 'true' Nobodies; Nobodies without the Nobody symbol? Hmmm.....

Phew. So..... Whaddya think of this mess and all it implies?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Re: Heartless symbol & Nobody symbol are eerily similar...

o_O

This was already known...sorry.

The Nobodies symbol is like this: +3/x3
The Heartless symbol is like this: <x3
The Organization symbol is this: +/x

And I kinda figured that...The Org members are natural Nobodies and the Dusk Nobodies and along that line are artificial....But I never put much thought into it.

And you forgot Bat wings/Night wings whatever the Heartless that appear during your final battle with Ansem are called.

O

Onewingedangel6

it does look similar maybe instead of BHK kind fighting heartless he will fight nobodies

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

Old, old news. Nice rundown, KL.

S King

Articifical Nobodies... hmmm....

Anyway, to add to KL post, Demyxs sitar has the Nobody ensigna - could this be the solid proof that links the Org. and the Nobodies?!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

S King said:
Articifical Nobodies... hmmm....

Anyway, to add to KL post, Demyxs sitar has the Nobody ensigna - could this be the solid proof that links the Org. and the Nobodies?!

Old, again. The motif link between the Org and the Dusk is well documented.
bhkduskorgcopy5pb.png

S King

LordMune said:
Old, again. The motif link between the Org and the Dusk is well documented.
bhkduskorgcopy5pb.png

Incase you didn't guess, I was being sarcastic. The link between the two is usually obvious at first sight.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com

This is old news. i am not trying to be mean but maybe next time b4 making a thread about any topic u need to do a little research to support u reason of posting.

collapsingstar

i used to think that the white nobodies were those articial hearts ansem was talkin about

Hokage

Banned
Awards

no those were the heartless. sice heartless are dark hearts basically. Ansem made artificial dark hearts=artificial heartless. The artificial ones are the ones with the heartless symbol on them. the only true heartless are Darksides, shadows, neo-shadows, and invisibles. there could be a couple more but i forget. LOL

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

We don't know. We don't even know if those nobodies are artificial.

Heartless1990

"Eerily" similar?!

They are similar. I think they did that on purpose...

Awards

KeyBladesmen7991 said:
This is old news. i am not trying to be mean but maybe next time b4 making a thread about any topic u need to do a little research to support u reason of posting.
Well I guess it's not that old because there are people posting here that say that they did not know this. I guess it's still UNcommon knowledge then and it was OK I posted.

oh, and KL, what are these Bat/Night Wings? I guess I must have kinda missed them in the Ansem last battle. Do they get chronicled in the Journal in the last instants of KH but are then lost cause you can't save after? or no?

Marluxia Diablos

I do beleive that there is some correlation between the Dusk and the Heartless... interesting theory.

Also another question. Why haven't the Dusk shown up before?

p.s. TwilightWanderer? You might be the most educated newbie I've seen in a long time.

Congrats, you have my respect.

MD

Awards
Marluxia Diablos said:
I do beleive that there is some correlation between the Dusk and the Heartless... interesting theory.

Also another question. Why haven't the Dusk shown up before?

p.s. TwilightWanderer? You might be the most educated newbie I've seen in a long time.

Congrats, you have my respect.

MD
heh, thanks. I've been in forums before so I know generally what is usually expected and what isn't. Plus, I'm a rabid KH fan, but I didn't think of joining a KH forum for the longest time.

To possibly answer your question, the Dusk might not have shown up for whatever reason the Heartless didn't show up on Destiny Islands until then. I guess it takes time. Or they are part of BHK's universe or whatever so now that he's being revealed, they're coming with him (After all, in BHK's 'Awakening' (it looks like that in one of the trailers anyways), he encounters the huge Nobody just like Sora encountered Darkside in his Awakening. Maybe the Heartless have a bond to Sora and the Nobodies have a bond to BHK).

by the way, who changed the name of this thread? I'm pretty sure I named it something else...

Marluxia Diablos

Meh, maybe a mod...

[Anyway]

This could be true... But maybe they didn't show up because Nobodies are created when a person with a strong heart becomes a Heartless. No Heartless, no Nobodies.

Awards
That could be true as well, MD...

What's really been ticking me off is this: did all Heartless come from Ansem's experiments? If not, then where and when did they initially start? And why were the Keyholes visible; weren't they locked previously (the Keyblade is mentioned as legend in one of the Ansem Reports (I think it's the one where he talks to Mickey) so it existed before and people used it before, right?)? Can Heartless unlock a locked Keyhole; is that why they were all unlocked in KH?

Speaking of the Mickey encounter with Ansem, I've heard many people say that it's wierd that DiZ knows Mickey. DiZ is Ansem's body and spirit combo is he not? If so, then DiZ knows Mickey from when they talked when Ansem was still all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back